Question In Store at BRU?

kaysmom

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I need an answer fairly soon:eek: I was going to buy a Site Rite Car seat leveler on-line from BRU since pool noodles are hard to come across in October (esp. in Minnesota) but the shipping is more than the thing itself...anyway my Mom is going to the cities today and was going to stop and pick one up for me but online it says;
"Online Only! Free Stroller with any Babies R Us purchase $100 or more of qualifying items. Customer must add to cart."
Now I'm assuming it just means that the stroller deal is online only, but I'd hate for her to waste her time going in if they are not something the store normally stocks. Can anyone with a BRU near them help me out on this? TIA

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I think the "online only...!" is related to the free stroller promotion. They have it under everything, including items I know they have in store.

I think they do have it in store- or maybe the car seat leveler... or maybe that's only Canadian locations. I just know one of the techs here works there and has mentioned buying one there.

If not, I've seen the sit rite in store at USABaby.

kaysmom

Thank you for the quick replies... I have one from the car seat check we went to last month, but now I need one for the other car (and car seat checks are VERY hard to come by here, and we have to drive an hour away) so I was just going to try and get a quick fix til I can get her second seat checked also.
I may have to try a pool supply store (have check the dollar ones) the closest pool store is about 45 minutes away too though, so I was going to cross my fingers she can get one as she driving right by a BRU!
thanks again

kaysmom

I think the "online only...!" is related to the free stroller promotion. They have it under everything, including items I know they have in store."

Thanks, that's what I thought, too. I guess she'll just have to check it out! I'm sure that she could find something to buy for her granddaughter there no matter if they have it or not so it wouldnt be a complete waste of a trip;)

kaysmom

I have a towel under there now, and to me I just don't like it as much as a noodle... there really isnt a huge diffrence other than I don't like it, I guess it's just a one of those wierd prefrence things or a quirk, or it just has to do with how it looks, who knows!

kmcenery

Do you have a swimming pool store around you. I worked for leslies pool supplies untill I had my daughter and we always had them year round.

barnmama25

Usa Baby has them in Richfield across Lyndale Ave From BRU. I *think* BRU had them the last time I was there, but they may be out. I would call and ask them if they had it in stock.

kaysmom

Thank you for all the help! And thank you barnmama for the specifics, I'll have to let her know! I appreciate it.

lorinick

BRU does carry them in my store in NJ. The stroller deals is online only. I had my car seat installed with a rolled towel. But when I had the car seat inspected they used a pool pooodle. So they have them as well.

Misty-Bug

I have a towel under there now, and to me I just don't like it as much as a noodle... there really isnt a huge diffrence other than I don't like it, I guess it's just a one of those wierd prefrence things or a quirk, or it just has to do with how it looks, who knows!

sometimes the towels look messy so maybe that is it? But if you roll it tightly then tape it down it would work if you had to. A tech will correct me if I am wrong!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC