Best thin fleece bunting

xxluckychicxx

Not sure where to put this, but I need to get DD a thin fleece bunting that she can wear in her car seat.

I live in an upstairs apartment and with me being single with a baby and a toddler it isnt really practical for me to carry down both kids, start the car, come back up and wait for it to heat up, and then carry them back down.

Anyone got any suggestions? I will need to purchase it from a B&M store.

ETA: Oops forgot the size, incase that's important. I'll probably get a 12-18 months.

ADS

melniemi

I'd get a Lands End one from Sears or a Columbia one - not sure where, but we have a local store with them. They are both warm and thin enough to be carseat friendly.:)

barnmama25

Columbia makes a one layer fleece bunting that I used with ds. I thought it worked great and wasn't any thicker than a spring jacket.
With dd I found a Care Bears bunting at JC Penney that was one piece of fleece as well, oh and I found one at Mills Fleet Farm too with Care Bears on it..... which reminds me I never used the one from JCP.

KelliBella

We've owned both the Land's End and Hanna Andersson ones, and they are both fantastic. Warm, but just thin enough to get a super tight harness.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC