Signatures

Michi

Scatterbunny, Papooses & Kashi & Wendy (and anyone else I missed)
I think it is so cool that you guys have pics. of yourselves in your signatures! It's nice to put a face with the name.
(Especially since you all look so different than what I would have 'imagined'):)
It's great to see the kiddo's, but it's even nicer see online 'friends'!

Sigh - I wish I was more 'technology literate' - I don't even know how to DO a signature/avatar - or whatever you call it!

ADS

scatterbunny

Thanks! :) I also think it's really neat to see what people look like. We all share pics of our kids in seats, but not many of us know what the PARENTS look like!

Michi--you can go to "User CP" at the top of the page (on the left, in the dusty blue bar, which includes "FAQ", "Member List", etc.). In your User CP (control panel) there's an option to change your avatar. The avatar is the small picture at the top of our posts next to our name. Size limit is 75 x 75 pixels, so choose the pic you want to use for your avatar and resize it in an photo editing program, then upload it. :)

Same thing with a signature. In your User CP you can add a signature. It can be just words if you want, or you can copy/paste an image code (like from photobucket, that's what I did with my dd's pics) into the signature.

Michi

Thanks Jenny!
I'll have to play around with it sometime. I guess that means I actually have to download the pictures out of my camera, huh?:rolleyes:
( Or else I'll do what I usually do and 'whine' to my DH and have HIM do it!);)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC