I got a call from the carseat tech course co-ordinator

Lea_Ontario

I was signed up for a class that was cancelled a couple of months ago due to lack of participation.

The co-ordinator called me last weekend, and it looks like there *MAY* be a course in July that I'll be able to attend.

Oh, how I hope it pans out this time - too much later than that, and I'm going to be way too huge to do the installs !! (Believe me - I'm only 13 weeks, and I am already as big as I was at 20 weeks last time)

ADS

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
That's really cool, we're supposed to have another class in july too but no word yet (and i'm due the week after the proposed class so i most likely cant take it) I hope you get in this time!

Do twins run in your family? I appeared (still do) further along than i actually was (am). I'v almost gotten to the point where ppl realize its twins b/c i just look SO big its obvious. I guess this being your third child you may show sooner but you never know. ;) If i can install seats at 31 wks with twins, you can do them at 40 weeks pregnant with one! (but i dont suggest it, i dropped a seat last week out of the van but bumping it with my butt!)

Lea_Ontario

Yes, twins do run in my family actually ! But we are only expecting 1.

I had a baby in 2002, another in 2004, and this one due in 2006. It didn't take much for my body to remember what it's supposed to look like *lol*

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Dang, i was hoping for another twin momma on the board! (not that any sane person would want to have two kids and be pregnant with 2 more besides myself of course!) Do you have a preference of boy or girl this time (you have one of each right?)?

Lea_Ontario

I do. My son will be 4 this summer, and my daughter will be 2.

No preference, per se, but a feeling that this is another girl. Or that could just be because my little boy is determined that baby is a girl - and gets quite upset should someone suggest that it's possible for the baby to be a boy !

skaterbabs

Kashi, fwiw, when I was pregnant with Joyjoy the boys (both of them) swore up and down that they were having a sister. We didn't think so - dh has 4 younger brothers and his mom lost 3 babies (2 of which were known to be boys, the 3rd was lost too soon to tell.)
Joyjoy is the first girl in 3 generations. When we told the boys the the u/s said girl, CJ ran around yelling "I knew it was gonna be a girl!" lol

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Kashi, hope the class works out for you this time around, and congratulations again on baby #3.

vamom

My stepson, who was 6 at the time, really wanted a sister. He was positive that I was pregnant with a girl, until even he noticed at the ultrasound that the little exhibitionist was a boy! When my best friend had a girl six weeks after my son's birth, my older child tried to trade him for the girl!

skaterbabs

roflol!
Sounds like my husband - when his next brother was born he was insistant that he was a girl - until BL was nearly three. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC