Anyone interested in some Keens for next year??

MOM25BOYS

Blue and Black are SOLD, Brown PENDING :)
I was packing up some summer stuff today and went to put the boys Keens in with the other 3 boxes of shoes.:eek: Yeah I know, I have an addiction!:p I don't think I can use any of them next year so thought I would check here to see if anyone would be interested in them for their DC next year?? I have a black pair size 12, great condition, blue pair size 11, good condition with some stiching coming loose, and a pair of brown size 8, great condition.

Last edited:
ADS

Kabes

How much are you asking? I'm not sure I can convince DH to let me spend $ on summer shoes right now but Keens are our favorites. The boys fall shoes are 8 and 10.5, so I guess I should only buy the biggest pair - shucks.

MOM25BOYS

Hmmm, I guess that the black and tan ones would be $15 shipped each since they are newer and the blue I will do $12 shipped. If you want the 2 biggest pairs I will do $25 shipped for both together.;) JLMK :)

USmominOz

I was packing up some summer stuff today and went to put the boys Keens in with the other 3 boxes of shoes.:eek: Yeah I know, I have an addiction!:p I don't think I can use any of them next year so thought I would check here to see if anyone would be interested in them for their DC next year?? I have a black pair size 12, great condition, blue pair size 11, good condition with some stiching coming loose, and a pair of brown size 8, great condition.

Do you have a pic of the black pair?

Kabes

I really, really wish I could buy them because that is an AWESOME deal but Dh said 'no'. And, well. . . . I kinda like being married. I hope they find a new and loving home soon.

MOM25BOYS

Here are the pics of all 3 pairs. You can see the stitch missing on the top blue shoe at the back heel strap.

P1010143-1.jpg

P1010144-1.jpg

P1010147-1.jpg

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I finally talked DH into good sandals this year, and got him Keens. He is so happy! He normal sandals last him one to two months.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I finally talked DH into good sandals this year, and got him Keens. He is so happy! He normal sandals last him one to two months.

Yep :thumbsup: We each bought a pair at the beginning of last summer, wore them constantly, and they all still look new :thumbsup:. Hopefully the kids can still squeeze into theirs next summer.

USmominOz

Would the black ones fit my ds who has a very thick foot? He wears a xw in stride rite (his foot is not wide side to side but it is broad)
Could I pay you through pay pal if they will work for him and have them mailed to my moms house in Ca or my sister in Wa?

Thanks

MOM25BOYS

Would the black ones fit my ds who has a very thick foot? He wears a xw in stride rite (his foot is not wide side to side but it is broad)
Could I pay you through pay pal if they will work for him and have them mailed to my moms house in Ca or my sister in Wa?

Thanks

They worked great for my DS4 who wore the size 8's. He wears an xw in Stride Rite also and this was the first year I didn't have to buy any.:) They have the bungee cord which allow alot of room or you can tighten them for a child with a more narrow foot which was DS2 case with the blacks.:thumbsup: JLMK and thanks!

USmominOz

I will take the black size 12, I have funded pay pal account. With the time difference I won't be back on the computer till 12:30pm my time which would be about 7:30 pm West coast time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC