Question Best place to buy newest Nautilus possible?

SPJ&E

I know Albee has them for $150, but how are the manufacture dates? Amazon has them for $140, but again...I'm concerned about the manufacture dates.

I could order from the Wal-Mart website, but our local Wal-Mart has them in stock and they were manufactured in February and April. I'm afraid they'll check the inventory and just try to give me one of those, which I do not want (that's why we didn't get one today).

Anyway...where's the best place to order a Nautilus right now, that'll give me the most recent manufacture date?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I know Albee has them for $150, but how are the manufacture dates? Amazon has them for $140, but again...I'm concerned about the manufacture dates.

I could order from the Wal-Mart website, but our local Wal-Mart has them in stock and they were manufactured in February and April. I'm afraid they'll check the inventory and just try to give me one of those, which I do not want (that's why we didn't get one today).

Anyway...where's the best place to order a Nautilus right now, that'll give me the most recent manufacture date?

Thanks!!

When I did a Walmart ship-to-store order (because my local store didn't have - and never has - them in stock), the one I got had a DOM from within the previous month. I would expect it to be the same if you ordered from Walmart.com.

SPJ&E

I went ahead and ordered from Amazon in hopes that it'll be a recent DOM. I used a 10% off code I found on here and it was only $132 (with a Judy Instructo puzzle Pacey's been wanting).

Thanks for the reply!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I would think that Amazon sells through their stock quickly enough that they have newer DOMs. :thumbsup: Frankly, it's the bricks-and-mortar stores, or smaller online stores, that would make me worry about an older DOM.

Hope your Nautilus arrives quickly! We love ours, and I bet you'll love yours too. :love:

SPJ&E

That was my thought too. It's a popular site that has tons of reviews on the Nautilus (which means that's probably where many of them ordered from), so I'm guessing they go through them fairly quickly. I'm hoping for no earlier than July or August (although September would be fantastic).

I hope it arrives quickly too...I'm really excited! I'll probably be posting some pictures (including comparison pics of him in the Marathon also) when it does.

Thanks again for the replies!

SPJ&E

I didn't think they did, but didn't want to risk it (we had someone go to the back and check the shelves for a more recent date and they didn't have one...said it was cheaper online, but she didn't know if they would pull one from their shelves or not for that).

It would have been a little over $140 with site-to-store shipping at walmart.com. I got it for $132 from Amazon, with free shipping right to my door and a Judy Instructo fireman puzzle. Now hopefully the manufacture date will be pretty recent and I'll be very happy!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC