Nautilus/Frontier vs. GoGoKidz

ADS

kelsy

if you are talking about the gogokidz travelmate.... i was told on the phone to their CS that the frontier does work with it.... but you have to use the strap instead of the bar. i havent received my frontier yet... so i cant verify it... but their CS was very nice and said to call back if i needed help. dont know about the nauti though. HTH

essnce629

if you are talking about the gogokidz travelmate.... i was told on the phone to their CS that the frontier does work with it.... but you have to use the strap instead of the bar.

Hmmm, that's interesting. I have a GoGoKidz Travelmate and a Frontier and assumed it didn't work. How would it attach exactly? I know it wouldn't work with the bar that all the regular Britax seats attach with, but where does the strap go? I have the extra attachments in my drawer, but I just left my GoGoKidz in CA with my mom when we flew back to VA since I didn't think they were compatible. If they are that would be great!

kelsy

since i havent received my frontier yet, i dont really know how the straps work. i know that mine came with 2 different length straps. and the CS was very helpful. i think you could give them a call and they could walk you through it. i think she even told me she could send me pictures if i needed them :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC