If you could get ANY vehicle, what would it be and why?

steph

I like the Audi Q7 - I also like the Porsche cayenne but I've never driven one.
The Acura MDX rounds out the top also.

If it was just for me I'd have to go back to the Audi A4 - I miss mine :p

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm driving the "ANY vehicle" :) :) My Ody.

Now...DH's car is a '01 Tribute I'd like to replace with an MDX until my oldest starts to drive, then he can have it and I'll get a 300Z or RX-8 or similar. :) That way my oldest can still get his boat in and out of the water, get up the slopes to board, etc...and we don't have to drive two large vehicles anymore.

-Nicole.

loufrando

Well, currently available cars? Probably a tricked out '09 8 Passenger Sienna.

Otherwise, if they fixed the 3rd row seatbelt issue in the Mazda 5 (or whichever one it is that seats 7) I'd for sure get that! I have a CR-V and I love every single thing about it except that I want a third row so we can carry friends home for playdates, etc... and also that I lust after sliding doors for the same reasons the pp mentioned.

Oh, and does the Mazda have available built in DVD player? That's super high on my list too.

rodentranger

I love my 03 Pilot, so I'd get a newer one for when the monkeys and dogs are with me.
I will forever miss my 2003 Jeep Wrangler, so I'd get one of them again as my "fun car". :love:

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Otherwise, if they fixed the 3rd row seatbelt issue in the Mazda 5 (or whichever one it is that seats 7) I'd for sure get that! I have a CR-V and I love every single thing about it except that I want a third row so we can carry friends home for playdates, etc... and also that I lust after sliding doors for the same reasons the pp mentioned.

Oh, and does the Mazda have available built in DVD player? That's super high on my list too.

The Mazda5 only seats 6, so you must be thinking of the CX (or whatever they call the SUV?) They both have built-in DVD players as an option, though.

miasmommy

Ooh, a 1964 Ford Mustang soft top... in mint condition, of course...:)

I must admit, I LOVE my Volvo XC90 but love the looks of the Mercedes M350 SUV... wish it had a third row option... those are my preferred "mommy cars"....

Mommypooh

well my first thought was a Dodge Sprinter 15 passenger so I could my 3 kids my friend her one and the 6 she baby sits for.

But after driving my Grandma's Elantra I am thinking I want a smaller car. I would like it a tiny bit bigger than the elantra not sure as I would have to try car seats out and see what seats I like and how they fit, but not sure which one.

My Husband would be all over a Delorian, we have agreed after teh kids are gone we will order one and take a trip to Texas and pick one up and travel the country on the way back home.

Although he is liking the TC these days and even mentioned he could get 2 car seats in the back and maybe three if he let me figure it out. I Laughed

DustysSweety

It'd be a hybrid Escalade yeah i'm really dreaming lol

For now i have my dream car a 07 Nissan Quest that i love and drive like it's a car:love: It picks up and goes for a minivan, good gas mileage.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC