If you could get ANY vehicle, what would it be and why?

Pufferfish

In the next year or so, I'll be getting a new vehicle, and I have no clue what I want. What would you get if money wasn't an issue?

ADS

Heather98012

Mercedes Benz R Class. It has 3 rows of seats, with the middle row having captains chairs. The 3rd row is actually big enough for adults. It's nice & luxurious. It can come with a diesel engine. I could go on & on about why I'd get it!

Some people think it's ugly, but I like it. I guess that's why there's chocolate, vanilla, & strawberry...everyone has different tastes! But oh how I lust after it....

My next choice would be a Mercedes Benz SL500...but a convertible is NOT in my future. :D

TXDani

Senior Community Member
A Mercedes S63 AMG for myself and a Escalade ESV (the Suburban sized one) for when I have the kidlets with me.

Naomi's-Momma

a Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe. in a Dusty Rose Color. Because it's Awesome! Really. Since I was 4 I've wanted that Car. I Had the Power Wheels Version.

christineka

A 1970 VW Bug. I had one as a teen and loved it.

If I can't get one of those- anything small and teeny will do. Maybe a smart car or something like that.

If I had to be able to transport the family- the Sienna.

BW1426

A Volvo XC90 or XC70, depending on my needs. They're well made cars and I like the 2 step integrated booster seats. The safety ratings are awesome, they're awd and I like the way they look.

If that wasn't an option because of money, I'd go with an Acadia.

Cheaper yet, I love the Saturn Vue.

It really depends on what you're looking for--how many passengers, is awd a necessity, etc.

Synchro246

For real a Prius or, if they are good, a Volt. Fuel efficiency is the top of my list, then safety, then reliablitity, then looks.

A porche Cayenne was the first thing to come to mind because those things are freaky cool, but SUVs are out this year :p

My wasteful pick would be one of the new Challengers, but really only because it would make my DH happy.

lovinwaves

A Mercedes S63 AMG for myself and a Escalade ESV (the Suburban sized one) for when I have the kidlets with me.

Daaaang girl.

I am intrigued by the BMW's, and Acura's. So definitely one of those :love: But to narrow it down, probably an RL, or a 7series...okay maybe just the 5series :whistle:

I have always had Honda's or Toyota's, but I think I'm ready to step it up a bit, if you know what I mean :cool:

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Aston Martin DB9/DBS

Why? James Bond! Plus, it has a back seat so I can claim it's still a family car. :)

The DBS is my dream car!!!! I love them so much and they are so f'ing hot. My moms neighbor got one over the summer and I swear that thing has the best purrrrr I have ever heard. And the new line of LED tail lights is so sweet looking. It would definitely be one of the first five cars I buy when I win the lotto big!:p

mimieliza

Of cars that are currently produced, I want a hybrid Toyota Highlander. Of cars that don't exist yet, I want a hybrid minivan (would love a hybrid Odyssey, but it sounds like the Sienna will be first).

The DBS is my dream car!!!! I love them so much and they are so f'ing hot. My moms neighbor got one over the summer and I swear that thing has the best purrrrr I have ever heard. And the new line of LED tail lights is so sweet looking. It would definitely be one of the first five cars I buy when I win the lotto big!:p

yeah, the big AM cars are just pure sex. I had to mention the DB9 too cuz while I normally don't care for convertibles, the DB9 roadster just calls to me as well.

I thought about the Ferrari 599 (hey, OP said cost was no issue) and it's gorgeous IRL (parents neighbor has one w/ a F430 Spyder; no idea why they're living next to my parents) but you just can't beat the sexiness of the Aston. I don't care if the Ferrari is a lot faster.

Neatfreak

A hybrid version of the Sienna or a Volvo XC70. The last car I owned outright was a 1993 Ford Tempo, so I'm looking for something with actual safety features that I can bring furniture home from Ikea in :)

super_grape

something mazda5-ish with a manual transmission....i miss
driving a stick and dh dosen't know how and dosen't want
to learn, he's such a party pooper:p!

pastrygirl

I have this same question, because I will probably be getting a new car in the next few months (as long as the deals keep showing up).

Right now, the 2009 Subaru Forester is at the top of my list, but it will depend on how the car seats install. But that's on my list of affordable cars. If we're talking about any budget, I'd look at an Acura MDX.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
A Tesla electric roadster (my current avatar) would be my for fun dream car, definitely not a family friendly or DH friendly car because he probably wouldn't fit in one, lol. A Chevy Volt with seating for 4 is my more realistic wish list car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC