Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Converting Nautilus to Booster Mode w/Pics

I was really bored today, so what does a car seat nut (job?) like me do? Convert the Nautilus to booster and take pics, of course!! Here is how the Nautilus converts and then I will post pics of my son in it in booster mode.

1. Remove the harness straps from the junction plate
    2. Pull aside harness adjuster and push the crotch strap up through to remove

3. Pull the adjuster strap all the way out so the plate locks (I really like that it locks, no flying metal pieces, and I don't have to take the whole adjuster strap out)

4. Pull harness out from the front

5. On the rear of the seat detach the seat pad elastic straps
    6. Also detach the straps that are threaded through the red vehicle belt guides on the side

7. Pull seat pad out of the way to reveal the red buttons
    8. Slide buttons back to release the back support, the whole sections with the buttons go too, so you'll have to lift up as well as slide back

9. Remove harness straps from arms, they are held in in a T-slot

10. Lift the back up while holding the seat pad out of the way and push it until it clicks

Now you are ready for booster mode!
    Last edited by Jeanum; 10-10-2008 at 07:06 AM.
    Mom to:
    Al -12- | CJ -6- |Kaylee -12/28/12-

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads