question about the new Radian!

minismom

Does it still have the required foot?

If yes, can we talk about it for a sec? Cause it really bugs me. It's such a great seat, the only one narrow enough for some cars, RF tether cheaper than Britax, tall shell, and yet I'm very nervous about recommending it to people who come here for advice because I think they're more likely to turn their kids FF sooner because either (i) they're sick of not having enough space to drive comfortably or (ii) they're toddlesr dont wanna sit reclined at 45 degrees anymore.
Now that the new seat is coming out with removable straps and headwings I'm all for getting one instead of an MA or Blvd when dd outgrows the RA RFing. But I'm sure many of you remember I cant get it upright in my center seat...

Please tell me the foot is gone!!!

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I don't believe so. The XT is also going to have a $280 price tag, so it's going to be right there with the Marathon.

Wendy

canadiangie

Super. That means it'll be priced to compete with the BV up here. So about $350 or so. :rolleyes:

OP, from what I've read, the foot is still there, and mandatory for rf installation.

minismom

Wow! Expensive.. and still with the foot!
Thanks for the pic Crunchy it does look a bit different, maybe it will work!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC