For Sale or Trade Large cloth diapers-- bumkins AIOs, Swaddlebee pockets, wool longies & soakers, prowraps--cheap

Synchro246

14 Bumkins AIOs size Large all white. 3 have mild staining. Some of them need some stitching done to the velcro things that hold the tabs back. $7ppd each OR $70 for all 14 shipped :D $50 for all 14 shipped! (ok, add a couple bucks for post to Canada)
September22090.jpg

September22091.jpg

12 Large Swaddlebee pockets-- $8ppd each or $75 for all 12 (that's only $6.25 each) $7ppd each or $24 for all four!
STILL AVAILABLE:
1 orange side snap fleece, old style
2 orange aplix fleece
1 light blue aplix organic cotton velour (has mild staining on the inside)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Synchro246/DIAPERS oct/September22092.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Synchro246/DIAPERS oct/September22093-1.jpg
September22094.jpg

September22095.jpg

September22110.jpg

September22111.jpg

9 hemp inserts for the large swaddlebees & 2micro fiber inserts for SB, two have some stains that need sunning. 3 aren't in the picture I won't sell these individually--$25 for the whole lot shipped $18 shipped
September22099.jpg

4 Nikki's MF inserts, very white & soft. One needs a sunning $2 for the additional postage when added to any other purchace. These make good doublers for the BUMKINS!
September22101.jpg

4 unknown MF inserts, not as white & soft but still VGUC at least. $5 ppd

14 unknown MF inserts. I think they may be MOE, but who knows? Bottom row of pic are 5 VGUC ones, top row are 6 poor-Fair condition ones (they're grey & very used) and 3 on the side are somewhere inbetween fair and good condition ones that are slightly different from the others. $8ppd/all

Last edited:
ADS

Synchro246

Covers!

You guys are funny :)

3 Large Bummis, one red cow and two blue polar prints. They all have some fading, but are in good working order. Elastic is nice and stretchy. $8ppd/each
September22116.jpg

September22119.jpg

September22120.jpg

Beautiful green crochet 100% super soft wool longies. $30ppd
18.5'' from waist to cuff
17-18' rise
16'' waist--unstretched
September22121.jpg

September22126.jpg

L & XL Kozy wool soakers w/stegosaurs and wool longies w/ monkies

. . .well apparently I need to re-upload the pics:rolleyes:
I'll be back again.

skipspin

Re: Covers!

What weight do the Swaddlebees typically fit? Or can you compare them to a FB in size?
What about the covers? Are they too small/large for M?

Synchro246

The large swaddlebees fit from 20-40 lbs. I started using larges when Mick was like 4 months old (2? lbs--on the second snap) and seamus outgrew them when he turned 3 and was 41 lbs.
I've only ever owned XL fuzzibuns and they are a tad bigger, but there's significant overlap in fit.
I have three XL fuzzibuns for sale too, I just gotta get those pics up.
The bummis covers run a tad small, IMO. They'd be too small for mick now, and he's 31lbs. I'd say they fit from about 15-25lbs if I had to guess.

Synchro246

I'm having a weird problem with either my comp or with photobucket (photobucket is freezing up when I make selections :confused:). Pretty much everything above is 95% of what I have available though.

keri1292

Yes :) I'm online less now that I'm back in school so that's why I took a while to respond.

I was going to PM you last night. A couple of the birth/postpartum threads made me think of you and I thought, "Where is she?!?!" Glad that you're just busy with school and not forsaking us. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC