Ask Marvin #6: Reputation Part 1 - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
:ROTFLMAO: Thanks for the early Monday morning laugh, Marvin. You're turning into a fishy night owl like many of the car-seat.org junkies, er, members. ;)

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
ROFL, rub in the Illini's great football victory over Michigan a bit more you blue fishy, you. :p I'm recusing myself from the contest because I'm a moderator and because I'm hoping DD2 will allow me to forgo needing a diaper bag in the not too distant future. :whistle:

TerisBoys

Here's hoping I can convince one of the boys that it's an awesome "messenger bag" LOL.

Ryan and William both like orange though.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm Marvin, and I approve of this message!

I love that Marvin has only one post, yet as much rep as anyone on the forum. Something's fishy...

(Quick, someone rep me for pointing that out! I feel inadequate that a fish has more rep than I do. My self-esteem!)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I'm recusing myself from the contest because I'm a moderator and because I'm hoping DD2 will allow me to forgo needing a diaper bag in the not too distant future. :whistle:

Very kind of you, but I still know it was the orange and blue... For the record, everyone but Heather, Kecia and me (and our families!) may partake of the Carseatblog contests, unless otherwise noted!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm Marvin, and I approve of this message!

I also give hints.

Marvin thinks Jeanum probably knows the answer due to her geographic location, but won't guess because she despises the colors!

Dang Marvin, I was going to give you some fishy rep just because I like you but it looks like you're maxed out. :p

TerisBoys

Got my bag yesterday :)

Still not sure what it's going to be used for - if I can find an applique to cover the Valco BABY logo the boys will use it for a "go to dad's" bag.

Otherwise it may end up on swap FFS.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC