In Search Of 2T or 3T girls winter coat

cryswilkins

I am need of a winter coat for my DD. I have been looking in stores and I am having a hard time coughing up the $49 to $70 :eek: I have seen the warmer ones for. We are in MI, and she needs one that will be warm enough to play outside in, she has a fleece for the car.

Anyone have one in EUC or GUC condition?

ADS

jennypenny

I have a pink/green camo Childrens Place 3T coat...it is the one with the zip out fleece. Let me know if you might be intrested, I know the camo is not everyone style, LO picked it out, so she could have a jacket like her Uncle who is in the military! I will look for/take some pics. It is in EUC, only worn last winter, we thought it would fit this year as well...darn growth spurt!

Jenn

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Oh, I wish I had known that before I donated DD's coat from last year to my mom's friend's daughter (who I don't really like, but it's better than throwing it away LOL). (Well, OK, I gave it away in the spring, so it's not like I just got rid of it.)

Have you checked eBay? I bought DD's coat last year on eBay for about $10. It was one of the nice Children's Place coats with zip-out fleece that sell for around $50 in the stores. It was either new or EUC.

cryswilkins

I have a pink/green camo Childrens Place 3T coat...it is the one with the zip out fleece. Let me know if you might be intrested, I know the camo is not everyone style, LO picked it out, so she could have a jacket like her Uncle who is in the military! I will look for/take some pics. It is in EUC, only worn last winter, we thought it would fit this year as well...darn growth spurt!

Jenn

Thanks for the offer, I don't mind the camo, but my DH hates camo that is not in acceptable camo colors, lol.

sirrahn

Hmmm how do their coats run? I know that LL Bean seams to run big are they the same?

I have a 3T for my petite 3.5 yr old (she's about 36" tall and probably still under 30lbs...haven't weighed her since April) and it's big enough she can probably wear it next year, but not too big. I find most of their stuff to run fairly true to size. HTH!

courtfrog2

I have lots of winter coats at home. I'm working now, but would be willing to look when I get home.

Stella outgrew that size last year.

melniemi

Are you looking for just a coat or a set w/snowpants? I think I have one, but I need to wait until baby is awake since it's in her room. I have a set though, so I'd want to get rid of it as a set.

skipspin

I have a CP size 3t med. pink winter coat with white "fur lining". It's really cute and like new since DD only wore it on vacation and maybe once at home.

I'd sell it for $10 plus shipping. Just let me know if you want pictures. I'll have to get it out of the attic.

cryswilkins

I have a CP size 3t med. pink winter coat with white "fur lining". It's really cute and like new since DD only wore it on vacation and maybe once at home.

I'd sell it for $10 plus shipping. Just let me know if you want pictures. I'll have to get it out of the attic.

Thanks for the offer, but I tried a coat with a fur hood on DD and she flipped out. "Get cat hairs off face!" :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC