My Symphony pictures

ADS

Christi61315

Your Son looks exactly like my nephew .. that is an interesting seat.. off to go look it up..
I only have one child in a seat and he is in a HBB.. and is almost 7..oh and he is a HUGE kid..

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Wow, the booster pics look better than the ones taken at BRU. Off the go look. You are so lucky to get to play!

What is Roman's torso height? Also, did you take a pick with him and the head rest all the way up?

melniemi

Great pics! Thanks. Looks like a decent seat for the peanuts who won't be 40#s until 6.

Your kids are adorable - and your baby, I just want to squish her! So cute:love:

crunchierthanthou

would you say any of your children are comparable in size to the H-III 6 yr dummy? ;)

and I can't wait for your review. I've got questions that I'm guessing you'll address. :)

Splash

And Kira FF before a year. Tsk tsk. :)

I played with one the other day and REALLY liked it. Charlie fit very nicely in it, and seemed to enjoy it. The recline was massive, though. I was thinking I could use other positions for RF, but upon inspection of the manual, I can only use position 4, which was soooo reclined. I don't think it would fit in my car. :( How do you think the recline compares to the MA in terms of how much room it requires?

Also, I was only installing it on a BRU bench which has those 9 foot long anchors.... how was your install? I couldn't judge, since nothing can install well on a BRU bench. We you able to get it tightly installed with the retractors? Do you think that was a user-friendly feature or something that will just cause more confusion and misuse?

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I just added more pictures.

Keep asking questions. I'll try to answer all of them in my review. There are definite pros and cons.

fyrfightermomma

One one of the first pics we saw of the Symphony (which i can't find now) it looked like they switched to a different chest clip. Your pic has the old one though. Know anything about that?

Check out the chest clip on Evenflo's site. I HATE the older chest clip. The newer one looks better. Wonder why it wasn't on your seat
http://evenflo.com/product.aspx?id=219&pfid=882

UlrikeDG

how was it? Tickets go on sale here tomorrow and I'm still debating.

It was great; my kids gave it 5 stars. I thought it was a bit short (an hour and a half including at 20 min intermission), but even that worked well, since Kira was getting tired toward the end.

We got our tickets cheap (almost 75% off!) as part of a group rate with some other local homeschooled families and had amazing seats. :thumbsup:

Kat_Momof3

I think from your pics it is obvious the bench at the store was not a good demo, which is weird, since it usually works fine, but it might be because of no armrests on this booster.

did you have to put the headrest in the tallest position like I did??

Kat_Momof3

oh... it'd be great to get pics of it compared to the turbo or parkway for height... since I found it kind of short.

UlrikeDG

What happens to the harness when it is in booster mode?

You take off the headrest, thread the harness up and back out of the way, the replace the headrest. The crotch strap comes off, and is stowed in the base, which must also be removed for booster mode.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC