I just ordered a Shannon BV for $145!

ADS

melniemi

WOW!!! What a steal:D

They have Recaro Comos for $149 shipped as well. And Companions for $139. Some really good deals there.

carolinamom

ALSO - you can print out a form and send it in and you can get back $9.95 instead of the cookie magazine free for a year - just scroll down on the home page and where you see cookie magazine - you can click refund details! What a deal!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
ALSO - you can print out a form and send it in and you can get back $9.95 instead of the cookie magazine free for a year - just scroll down on the home page and where you see cookie magazine - you can click refund details! What a deal!

Thanks!

keri1292

Only 18 left. You better jump on this if you want one. ;) Buy them, quick! Before I get tempted. :rolleyes:

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
AARRRGH!!! They sold out as I was checking out!!! WAAAAH!!! :hitselfonhead::hitselfonhead::crying::crying::crying:

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Same here. I do NOT need a BV, I want a Radian XT when they come out. Now if they could put the Shannon cover on the XT...well then I'd be in heaven! I love that cover. :love:

I was in the same boat, didn't really need it, but bought it anyways. I do NEED a Radian though, preferrably the XT when it comes out for Evan. He wants the red one, but AJ liked the flower one. ;)

barnmama25

Wow glad I didn't see this thread this morning!!

Errr well the Como is nice to right??? I really dont need it, dont need it, dont need it.... cant stop from hitting buy......
Hmmmmm I hope I like it:rolleyes:

Last edited:

elle7715

I was in the same boat, didn't really need it, but bought it anyways. I do NEED a Radian though, preferrably the XT when it comes out for Evan. He wants the red one, but AJ liked the flower one. ;)

If I ever want to fit more than my two kids in our backseat than I need to get another Radian. I don't like the red cover, I actually like the look of the beige/black combo better. If only they went for my black/navy hibiscus print idea! Maybe someone can sell me their Shannon cover so I won't live in fear of it being discontinued before I do buy a BV. :whistle:

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Wow glad I didn't see this thread this morning!!

Errr well the Como is nice to right??? I really dont need it, dont need it, dont need it.... cant stop from hitting buy......
Hmmmmm I hope I like it:rolleyes:

Congrats on your new unneeded purchase, welcome to the club! ;) I did sell Ilana's MA this morning so at least I'm even and a little ahead from selling that. :p

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
If I ever want to fit more than my two kids in our backseat than I need to get another Radian. I don't like the red cover, I actually like the look of the beige/black combo better. If only they went for my black/navy hibiscus print idea! Maybe someone can sell me their Shannon cover so I won't live in fear of it being discontinued before I do buy a BV. :whistle:

I should've done that instead of buying a whole new BV! I thought of that AFTER I bought it, lol. Evan likes the red, so that's what we'll get. :) I hope it's more of a red instead of that purply color it almost gets online.

elle7715

I should've done that instead of buying a whole new BV! I thought of that AFTER I bought it, lol. Evan likes the red, so that's what we'll get. :) I hope it's more of a red instead of that purply color it almost gets online.

I wouldn't mind the red too much, but from the ABC pics it looks like it's made of the same kind of fabric as the Super Cool cover. I really want a plush cover for DS. And blue. With a cool design. Seriously.

ETA: Just saw that the red and dark gray cover are the super cool mesh. Darn. :(

carolinamom

ARGH!!! Just got an email - my order for this was cancelled!!!!!!! *&*&%&$ UGH!!! My sister got the same email!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC