Pics of Keyfit please!

featherhead

So I am really hoping to get the Keyfit for this next baby. I am in Canada so we only have the 22 lb version, and it costs $250. So, I'm hoping it goes on sale. So, can you please post pictures of your keyfits? I'd love to see it without the infant insert, with babies in it, whatever. If I am totally sold on it, I may be able to convince dh that we should get it, even if it never goes on sale:D Oh, and I don't care which pattern the pic is.

ADS

barnmama25

The Keyfit in Notting Hill is only a 22lbs weight limit (the gray/brown plaid one)
Here is one of my DD at about 3 weeks and somewhere between 7.5-8lbs
GIRL-1.jpg

And one of her at 22lbs and 10 months.
S4300329-1.jpg

featherhead

The more I see it, the more I think I am going to :love: that seat!!

Does anyone have the measurements of the Keyfit (slot heights, shell height, etc)? And any pics of the seat unoccupied, without the insert? Thanks!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, my Notting Hill was 22...it has the same dimensions as the 30 (mine's long gone or I'd measure it for you, lol).

barnmama25

This is the closest picture I have of it without the padding. Like the PP Mine is also long gone or else I would get you measurements. And most kids should make it to 22lbs before outgrowing it by height.
06-18-08_1336.jpg

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
So they are the same size?? I guess babies should be able to make it to 22 lbs then, before outgrowing by height.

Unless you make unusually large babies, yeah... did you see that pic of Leah in it at 11 months and 20lbs? She's a pretty big girl, and I was still thrilled with how long the seat lasted. I've heard of the fast/early gainer babies be out of it at like 23 pounds and 7 months...that's a bummer, but still not toooo bad for an infant seat. The height limit is 30 inches, by the way :)

featherhead

My first baby was fairly small, but who knows what this one will be like:) But as long as it's bigger than the snugride, it's not a big deal. I'm hoping this baby can stay in the carrier for close to a year. Not for the convenience of the carrier, but because after that dh will want to get our other Radian back from my nephew, and he'll have to ride in a backless booster (and he probably won't be big enough for it:().

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC