The destruction of carseat

amyg530

The destruction of carseat - PICTS

I've had a recalled AO laying around for months that i got from a friend to use as a training seat when i became a tech but that never happened so i finally decided that i was gonna get rid of it but being the kook that i am i decided that it would only be appropriate to completely disamble it. And of course I took pictures so here they are. And yes, thats a power drill, i took out all the screws:whistle:

_002-11.jpg

_003-11.jpg

_004-6.jpg

_005-7.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

MOM25BOYS

Great Job!:2thumbsup: I would make sure you put those parts in different bags so no one gets inventive and tries to put Humpty Dumpty back together again!:p

OT, but I LOVE your DS's pic in your sig!!!:love:

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Very cool and I bet it was very satisfying. :D

(Though I must be a small thorn in your side and tell you that if it was the harness adjuster recall, that adjuster style wasn't affected if it's the style I think it is. :eek:)

Not that it really matters since it's one less 3in1 seat in circulation. :whistle:

amyg530

OT, but I LOVE your DS's pic in your sig!!!:love:

thank! hes so silly

and cut all the straps up!

actually i save the straps, i have a bag of harnesses from trashed seats... dont ask why, i'm just weird :rolleyes:

Very cool and I bet it was very satisfying. :D

(Though I must be a small thorn in your side and tell you that if it was the harness adjuster recall, that adjuster style wasn't affected if it's the style I think it is. :eek:)

Not that it really matters since it's one less 3in1 seat in circulation. :whistle:

yeah it was very fun, i'm the type that likes to take things apart screw by screw anyway, so this was right up my alley. as far as the recall, this wasnt my seat, plus it was dirty and the harness was like folded in half so it was in no condition to be used anyway

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC