Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Caviller

Happy B-day, Ulrike

Hope it was a good one:-) And thanks for participating here. Enjoy the new doggie!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

UlrikeDG

Thanks! =) [more]

As a cool "present" yesterday, I found out that the local thrift store has stopped selling used seats! They have a new manager. I don't know if she would have done it anyway or if she read the letter I wrote to the previous manager, but the decision has been made, and I'm THRILLED!

Also, I've been meaning to tell you that our version of the Pooh reading game does freeze occasionally. I haven't watched him play it enough to know if it's a certain action that does it or if it's just random. I do know that we can eject the CD and "cancel" the game (ctrl alt del doesn't work) and then restart the game instead of having to restart the whole computer. It's still annoying, but it's a little less time consuming that way.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Caviller

Pooh

A new sound card solved the crash problems we had. The sound no longer skips either. We had a card made for video editing, and it was not Microsoft DirectX compatible and didn't have hardware support for games either.

The only problems we have now are if he leaves it unattended and the screen saver starts. Alt-tab will get back to WIndows but the game is still stuck. Not a big hassle. He's mastered everything numerous times over, but I can't convince him to let me start it over so he can earn all the presents again....

UlrikeDG

LOL Roman starts a new game each time!

He likes to type his name, so instead of clicking his name in the list, he just retypes it again. :lol: