Got my new TF - pics

RJB78

CPST Instructor
I posted a few weeks ago, wondering if I should go ahead and get the TF even if I was going to use it for FF only. I went ahead and got it.

Dd2 is 35 months, 36 ish lbs. I don't know her height (haven't measured in a while, I should probably do that soon), but she's on the 3rd slots.

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

ADS

Maedze

Everytime I see that seat I want it more! I wish I had a girl to buy that beautiful cover for *drooling*

emandbri

She seems to like it! Cut seat and cute kid! It is a shame I really don't need another convertible! :D

MOM25BOYS

Love that Monet cover and she is toooo cute!!:love: Are you suprised also at how much more room they have in the TF??:) My DS seems to really be more comfortable now since he has more room.

RJB78

CPST Instructor
Thank you!

Yeah, the Monet goes great with the Regent. It's a perfect match. Now dh just loves driving around in our pink mobile. ;)

Elizabeth - I so wish I could have utilized the RFing room and weight limit, but I'm also pleased with how it fits her now. My older dd (5 1/2) has about half an inch left to grow, too. :)

MOM25BOYS

It is quite roomy both RF and FF. I have found myself considering another one to use FF for DS3. :eek: He fit nicely in it yesterday, but it may not puzzle as good as the MA in the spot I need to put it. I think I will play musical car seats later today since it is soooo beautiful outside....:whistle::D

jess71903

Ambassador
Wow! I have never seen a 'real' pic of that cover- just the one on the websites that sell it. It is REALLY pretty! Now I just need a girl to put in one...

RJB78

CPST Instructor
Thanks!

I also meant to say that my install was a breeze! I installed it with LATCH in my 02 ODY.

melniemi

Very cute:love:

Makes me even more excited to get mine. It may become 4 yo's main seat if I can manage to like it more than her ma.

Carefulove

Oh, that looks so comfy and roomy!
AND, that first picture is seriously adorable! Is like she is saying, Oh mommy I looooooooove this seat! :love:

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Very cute:love:

Makes me even more excited to get mine. It may become 4 yo's main seat if I can manage to like it more than her ma.

Once you see the width and the leg support all the sudden the MA looks really squished and uncomfortable. ;)

Though my dd found the MA uncomfortable just after being in the Radian. She loves the TF. (And I sold the MA a month ago, I never was happy with the fit of ds in it and dd won't use it again.)

melniemi

Once you see the width and the leg support all the sudden the MA looks really squished and uncomfortable. ;)

Though my dd found the MA uncomfortable just after being in the Radian. She loves the TF. (And I sold the MA a month ago, I never was happy with the fit of ds in it and dd won't use it again.)

I'm afraid I won't love the continuous harness strap. I wish they had a splitter plate. It couldn't be that hard to switch. Maybe I should email them.

Silly me already bought a spare cover:whistle: I got a cappuccino to match my cow cover:eek: The pinks are getting dirty with this wet weather.

If I love the TF, I'll probably get baby one with the ARB in the spring:whistle:

pastrygirl

Yay! She looks great! I've decided to hold off for now, but I might revisit when the ARB version comes out.

sparkyd

Could somebody fill me in on the ARB? What is that exactly and when are they going to have it? I've seen it mentioned a few times, but never with any details.

seamonkeys

Man, all you new TF owners posting photos is killing me! Making me think maybe I should try one!

I'm afraid I won't love the continuous harness strap. I wish they had a splitter plate. It couldn't be that hard to switch. Maybe I should email them.

This is one thing that has deterred me from trying one. Plus I'm so spoiled by all of the cute MA covers that I don't know if I could switch to such plain ones.

sparkyd

Thanks! My first reaction to the picture was jealousy at the variety of TF colours. We only get two in Canada and they are basically the same (black) when you take the infant padding out.

But anyway... the ARB looks interesting. Wonder if my DS will stay under 30 lbs long enough for me to be able to consider getting one - already a little over 27 lbs.

Kat_Momof3

seems as reasonable as when I bought a Radian for only using it ff.

with tall top slots, a seat doesn't have to just be bought for an infant outgrowing their infant seat, but can also be for a toddler/child who needs a bigger seat for harnessing.

She looks like she loves it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC