New Keyfit colors

mominabigtruck

Where are they??? I just got the latest issue of parents and they had a whole pull out section from chicco and I absolutely know I saw a yellow and black swirly pattern. I forget what it was called but I know I saw it. Soooo, I went onto their website to see where I could buy it, my friend's babyshower is in two weeks so I need to order it like now, and low and behold its nowhere to be found on the website.

Am I just losing my mind or is there something wrong with chicco:confused: I did notice that they updated their website but they didn't have the other new colors either (also included was a nice dusky pink):whistle:

ADS

crunchierthanthou

many are available only as travel systems. You'll only see most of the 30s if you click on carseats (race, atmosphere, adventure, cubes and extreme). You'll see poetic and the 22 patterns if you click on travel systems, but that's the catch. They are only sold as sets.

mominabigtruck

Definitely not poetic. I've tried calling chicco before and have been on hold forever so hopefully that's not my only option:(

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
The reason you're on hold so long with them is because they only have 1 customer service person for the US.

Susan

crunchierthanthou

It does look like they updated their site in the past week or so. Although, I don't recall any swirly patterns. I think Cubes is the closest they've come to a print since Notting Hill.

U

Unregistered

i'm the one who posted the link to the blog. lol.
what i meant to say (can't edit that post because i haven't logged in) is...check out the hook on highchair from chicco. Is that the pattern?

:)

mominabigtruck

That's a similair pattern to what I saw, I'm not sure because they didn't show any up close pics. Why would they have a big advertisement of a whole bunch of new patterns if they're not out yet:confused:

When I go to my mom's on thursday I'll bring the mag and scan the pics so everyone can see what I'm talking about:)

seamonkeys

Bfmarini mentioned on another thread that they're getting new colors for the new year. He said he'd post when he had photos. I'm anxiously awaiting them! :whistle:

essnce629

Yep, I'm also waiting for pics of the new Keyfit colors! There's supposed to be four new fabric choices due out early next year.

crunchierthanthou

That's a similair pattern to what I saw, I'm not sure because they didn't show any up close pics. Why would they have a big advertisement of a whole bunch of new patterns if they're not out yet:confused:

When I go to my mom's on thursday I'll bring the mag and scan the pics so everyone can see what I'm talking about:)

I think I just saw the same ad you did.

The black/yellow swirly one is the same as the chair linked above. It's called Miro.

There's also Bella- black/dark gray with a subtle plaid like pattern with PINK in the middle and for the trim.

Coventry is a lighter gray with light blue pinstripes and accents and orange piping.

two other new ones that just have color swatches are Romantic (black/gray?) and Fuego (the same red as the Strada booster)

Naomi's-Momma

I just got the new parents too and it didn't have a pull out thingy. that sucks!. I wanna see them.

that black/yellow is pretty. and the black/pink sounds nice too.

mominabigtruck

I just wanted to say I lied:eek: The ad was in Fit Pregnancy. I got all my mags the same day so I was confused. I'm still upset though because personally I like all of the new covers better then any of the existing ones and apparently they're not going to be available by the time I need them.:mad:

seamonkeys

I just wanted to say I lied:eek: The ad was in Fit Pregnancy. I got all my mags the same day so I was confused. I'm still upset though because personally I like all of the new covers better then any of the existing ones and apparently they're not going to be available by the time I need them.:mad:

When are you due? I thought it sounded like they'd be out in early 2009. I'm hoping so, since I'm due the end of April. I'm not in love with any of the current colors either.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
When are you due? I thought it sounded like they'd be out in early 2009. I'm hoping so, since I'm due the end of April. I'm not in love with any of the current colors either.

See her OP--- It's for a friend and the shower is in 2 weeks.

Susan

Last edited:

essnce629

Anyone with the magazine want to scan in pics or take a picture of the ad? I'd love to see what the new fabrics look like.

crunchierthanthou

Anyone with the magazine want to scan in pics or take a picture of the ad? I'd love to see what the new fabrics look like.

I hope I'm not stepping on the OP's toes here (or Chicco's :whistle:). I saw it in american baby.

bella
bella.jpg

coventry
coventry.jpg

swatches
swatches.jpg

Romantic was on a different page that I didn't scan. It's black on the outside and light gray where the bella is pink.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC