Do you have this Gerber phone rattle?

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Does anyone have this phone rattle (usually is red or blue) by Gerber? It can be used. I am desperately seeking this rattle. It is my favorite to use for therapy with infants, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! Please let me know if you have one/any of these and how much you'd want for it! Thank you!!
c835_1.JPG

ADS

MyLittleTyke

Senior Community Member
Yes! I do. Send me a pm in a couple days if you don't hear from me. I'm not exactly sure where it is, but I have one in blue. You can have it FFS if I can find it. :D

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
MyLittleTyke: Oh my gosh!!! I would love you for that!!!!!!!! :) :) Just let me know if you find it. (Keeping fingers crossed)

Kabes: Thank you so much for doing a search! I wish the dak drug place would return my emails to them. I've been trying for months. I will try some of those other places too. I'd really like to find a bunch of them!

MyLittleTyke

Senior Community Member
Guess what I found!!!!!!!!! :D I have to say, this phone is so simple, but it totally rocks. Both my kids loved it as babies! :D PM me your address, and it's yours.

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much! I am PMing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC