For Sale RA covers, straps, comfort foam and RA/MA/BV/DC/Wiz strap covers

jmmatlock

CPST Instructor
PRICES LOWERED!!!I have a whole box of Britax Roundabout covers and spare parts that I need to sell (as I no longer have a Roundabout).

RAPopSet.jpg

Britax Roundabout Popsicle Cover Set - $40 shipped Includes belly pad. Cover is in excellent condition with little or no fading, no stains. Belly pad is just a tiny bit "grungy" but still in great condition. The elastic on the cover is a little loose, but fit and stayed on the the demo seat without problems, even when my 2 year old climbed in.

RAFPSet.jpg

Britax Roundabout Flower Power Cover Set - $25 shipped Includes belly pad. Cover is in good condition but faded, especially on the edges. Elastic is still good. Close-up picture shows condition and pattern.
RAFPClose.jpg

RACowMooSet.jpg

Britax Roundabout Cowmooflage Cover Set - $50 shipped Includes belly pad and black harness strap covers. Excellent barely-used condition. Elastic is tight. No stains, fading, or damage of any kind - just like new.

RABurSet.jpg

Britax Burgundy Check Cover Set - $25 shipped Includes the belly pad. Cover is in good used condition. Design is blue/black "windowpane" design with burgundy and white stripes. There is some fading under where the legs go, but most of the cover is in good color-fast condition. The airbag warning label is missing. The elastic was replaced by a friend of mine (thanks Nancy!) a couple years ago, and the cover hasn't been used since.

Comfort Foam Sold
Comfort Pads sold

RAPuzBuc1.jpg

Britax Roundabout puzzle buckle strap set - $10 shipped This set has the black button with the red on top only. Good barely-used condition. This was a spare set that I only used when the regularly-used seat was being cleaned. Straps are clean and free of any stains or fraying. Includes old-style chest clip.

RAPuzBuc2.jpg

Britax Roundabout puzzle buckle strap set - $9 shipped This set has the all-red button. Good barely-used condition. This was another spare seat that I only used when the regularly-used seat was being cleaned. Straps are clean and free of any stains or fraying.

RARegBuc.jpg

Britax Roundabout strap set with regular buckle - $15 shipped In very good barely-used condition. Set was a spare and used less than 6 months total. Includes old-style chest clip.

Everything comes from a smoke-free, pet-free home. I have tried my best to accurately describe the condition of each item. Covers will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Strap sets and strap covers will ship via USPS First Class Mail.

If you don't like my prices, please, make me an offer! :)

Last edited:
ADS

kidrepair

you don't happen to have the eps foam do you, i just took the seat out to clean the cover so i can sell it because my dd is too tall to rf in it, my older dd broke the eps foam in half, it will probably be a small fortune to get new foam right?

jmmatlock

CPST Instructor
Unfortunately, I don't. I think the foam itself is fairly cheap to order from Britax, but they kill you on shipping. You might want to post an ISO and see if anyone has some to spare. The RA I have is my old (OLD!, LOL) demo RA, and the EPS foam is glued into the seat, so I doubt I could get it out in one piece.

Good luck!

crunchierthanthou

I'm surprised these aren't gone. The Popsicle is in beautiful condition and the Flower Power is a steal for one that cool- especially since the elastic is still good.

good luck. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC