Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!


Sponsored Ads

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Reporting drivers?

    I thought I saw posted somewhere on this board a # to call to report a driver if you saw them driving w/ child not in a car seat/booster. And then the DMV would mail driver info on car seat safety. I want to say the # was based in Illinois. If so, can I call in w/ any state license plate? If not, how do I find out if my state has a number for me to call? (I live in NC).

    ANy help is appreciated! Thanks!

  2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

  3. #2

    Link enclosed:

    It is Illinois-based. It doesn't hurt to try with an out of state plate. If the police can pull up the address, maybe they will send the information anyway.

    Good luck!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts