FOR SALE: Graco SafeSeat Step 1

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Graco SafeSeat Step1
8A00PSN_z.jpg
  • Date of Manufacture = November 15th 2005
  • Fabric cover is "Pierson" (shown above)
  • Used only ~3 times by a certified Child Passenger Safety Technician
Asking price = $100 *or best buy* + FREE shipping, payable via PayPal or UPS COD (based on 6 year life-span of seat at $129 original value, minus time used & extra discount).

Feel free to send me a Private Message!
Someone does have "1st dibs" already but please do make an offer if interested....

ADS

skaterbabs

I *really* wish we had an extra $75. My BF just had a baby who is 2 weeks old today and already weighs over 9 lbs! We go enough places together that it would be nice for me to have a seat for J.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Let me ask my cousin. They're due when we are and this is the seat I think they need (dad was 10+# at birth and both are tall and fluffy, lol). They could always use a good deal. :)

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
Could you ship to a PO box in HI for free? If so I might be interested for my brother, they are having a baby but live on an island that does not have any stores that carry car seats. It would be a good option for them because it would last a long time. They used their snugride until a year even though my nephew was way too big for it, height and weight. Of course then he went into an OHS seat that was 9 years old that I had to duct tape it to make it useable. It was that or spend $150 for a cosco AO that had a dusty box. LOL Only seat for sale on the island. When they flew here later that year they didn't bring a seat and we picked them up at the airport with a brand new cargo which they took home. Even if SIL only did the chest clip most of the time. ugh.

Rachel
cpst

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
Thats what I figured. If no one else gets it let me know, I can ask my brother for a friend or relatives adress to use. He doesn't have an actual adress beause they live in a tent.

Rachel

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
WOW ... so I guess it would be a reasonable vacation idea to just camp in Hawaii :rolleyes: :D :p (I mean, even for a whole family: 4 & 8 year olds included)

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
Actually they live on their own property, they just can't afford to build a house. So they really live in a tent and have off and on for a few years. They have a 4 year old and are due in december. They do have running cold water and a out house with a real toilett. Its sad, its like a third world country there. LOL They live on Molokai so its a tiny island. My dad and uncle are going over next month to help build them a studio house thing with hot water.

Oh and car seat realated, barely anyone uses them. No one drives over 45 on the island except tourist. LOL

Rachel

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Very interesting, Rachel -- my uncle along with his 9 or 10 kids have lived in a military tent in AZ with an outhouse for about a decade ... my dad just loaned him a few thousand to get a more permanent living space now that the oldest kids have gone off the college on student loans & grants!

Melissa, we've been looking at Let's Go travel stuff -- know anything about that? Any comments? :)

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hi Papooses,

Did you sell your Graco Safeseat 1? If not is it still for sale for $75.00. I am very interested as I am going to start watching a 5 month old baby in three weeks. I also have a paypal account. Please let me know :)

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hi Papooses,

Thanks for the PM. I processed the payment through paypal. Can't wait to receive the seat. I think Karley will even fit in it, although I am going to need it for the new baby I'll be watching. Karley is 28 inches and 21 pounds. It might be nice to try her out in it for a while. Is it less bulky than the Marathon? Did you try it out with a larger baby or a smaller baby?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
UPDATE: seat is taken!

Hi Kristina ... I only used it for the preemie baby I babysat -- she was 6 months but, adjusted age was 3 months & she was about even with the bottom slots, but there's someone else here who has used the SS1 with a newborn successfully :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC