Are there any Parkways left?

mom of big kid

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Britax Parkway and I can't find a single one online anywhere. Has anyone seen one? Any tips would be appreciated...

thanks.

ADS

scatterbunny

I bought a purple Parkway from BuyBuyBaby online recently (they are a pretty well-known brick-and-mortar store, too), and was really happy with the whole transaction. :thumbsup: It had to ship all the way across the country (from New Jersey to Oregon), and it shipped exactly when they said it would, and got here on time. The date of manufacture was only 9 months old, too, which is great, IMO, for a discontinued seat.

mom of big kid

Thanks scatterbunny, that purple one is the one I will probably buy. I am just surprised they are all gone. Glad to hear it was a good transaction, I am in WA and used to long ship times. It's a good price, can't complain. The purple is kind of wacky though....

scatterbunny

It is a really bright purple, not pastel/pinkish in any way, so IMHO, it's pretty gender-neutral. I've had a couple dads disagree with me, but I really don't think a boy would complain; if he did, maybe get some cool patches or something? :cool:

Chameleon

It is a really bright purple, not pastel/pinkish in any way, so IMHO, it's pretty gender-neutral. I've had a couple dads disagree with me, but I really don't think a boy would complain; if he did, maybe get some cool patches or something? :cool:

Is it the same purple as on the LSU ones? We have that one and I love that purple.

courtfrog2

I *might be able to get one at my local store for something like $59.99 and could ship it to you?? Last I knew he had a TON of different prints.

solmama

A brick and mortar baby store in a town near me(good owners, nice people) has the Parkway in Brownstone, on the shelf, at least. The DOM is 11/27/07 on the display model. It's $99. Their website doesn't list it for sale, but if someone called, I'm sure they'd sell you one.

www.timeforbabystore.com

NannyMom

I saw Buybuybaby still has them. I even called the B&M here and they said they have purple on the shelf too. Now....do I want to pay $14 shipping, or drive an hour and see the DOMs and check out the store.... :whistle:

TerisBoys

I saw Buybuybaby still has them. I even called the B&M here and they said they have purple on the shelf too. Now....do I want to pay $14 shipping, or drive an hour and see the DOMs and check out the store.... :whistle:

Playing at a baby store is always fun :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC