My deal of the day!

cpsaddict

Our big, local consignment sale started today and I got the best deals! My best was the Marathon cover for $20! It's the tan bones and paw prints. No pads, but in good shape. I was stoked! Oh if anyone has a tan harness or pads laying around, let me know! My other great deal was an Evenflo Megasaucer for $9. It was in nearly new condition.

Oh and they no longer accept car seats at all!:thumbsup: The last sale had some yucky ones. :(

ADS

Dillipop

Our big, local consignment sale started today and I got the best deals! My best was the Marathon cover for $20! It's the tan bones and paw prints. No pads, but in good shape. I was stoked! Oh if anyone has a tan harness or pads laying around, let me know! My other great deal was an Evenflo Megasaucer for $9. It was in nearly new condition.

Oh and they no longer accept car seats at all!:thumbsup: The last sale had some yucky ones. :(

omg! I am going to guess that you were at the same sale my sister was at yesterday. She worked to set it up, so was able to go to the presale and scored a bunch of stuff. I will have to yell at her for missing the marathon cover, though, since I would have LOVED it! LOL!

When we were talking the other night, she was telling me about a lady dropping things off. The lady was a little miffed that the sale wouldn't take seats anymore and a woman standing near her piped up and said- actually, I'm a tech and you never know if someone washed the straps, or dropped the seat, or is missing parts, etc. and it's just bad business buying seats you don't know the history of. My sister was pretty impressed with her.

Of course, I had to ask my sister if she told the tech that her sister would have kissed her, if I had been there to witness that! LOL!

Sorry to go off on a tangent...Great score, btw!

cpsaddict

It does sound like the same one. The MA cover was not out at the presale. I got that today. It might have been buried under all the aftermarket stuff. ;) There are some great deals and others where I think people are crazy to charge that much.

bobbysgirl7103

Awesome find! :thumbsup: I keep hoping a MA will pop up on my craigslist or at one of our resale shops. I would love some other covers to switch out when I'm bored.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC