And we're back to rf'ing!!!!

April

Today was Riley's first trip in the TF...RF'ING!!!!

He's been ff'ing since last December, because we were in an accident with our Radian, and they didn't have any in stock when I went to replace the seat, so I ended up getting an Apex. I thought he was too tall to rf because I was going by the overall height limit, not the hard shell above him. I hated it as soon as I got it. I ended up getting a Radian for Rayn to use in DH's truck because I switched the big kids into highbacks and the Radian was the only thing that would fit three across. So I couldn't take the Radian and use it for Riley rf'ing (and it does not install rf'ing in DH's truck). Anyways.....

I got him all excited and told him "you want to go in the seat BACKWARDS?!" And he says "Mommy silly!" And I said "lets try". So I put him in and the whole time he was laughing because he thinks its so funny to be backwards. I'm sure it helped that I gave him a new Baby Bop doll (from Barney) to hold while he's in the car. Darnit though, I didn't know that doll sang an annoying song over and over.

He's gained 1 lb since last December, which is amazing. I actually am finding myself trying to make him eat more healthy foods and get more excersise, so he can stay under 35lbs as long as possible, lol. I can see now that he's quite long torsoed. He wears 2T pants and either 3X or 4T t-shirts.

My facebook status says "April is so excited to have Riley at 5 times less risk of internal decapitation in a frontal collision", lmao.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

ADS

April

And the fringe benefit has become that my fellow parent "friends" on Facebook are sending me messages asking what ERF is! Well, since you asked...:whistle:

pregodego2

WTG!! Im so stealing your FB status for my Myspace :p

we just turned our 3 year old, 22 pounder, back around to RF this past week. It is SO nice to know he is safer now. I can't believe we drove across the entire country with him FF at not even 20 pounds!! :eek: Isn't it such a relief to be informed!

shauburg

Good idea on using Facebook status to get the ERF message out there. I never thought of using the status message to promote child restraint safety before. Now I will too!

I was also strangely happy to find out that DS actually lost weight this month, backing away from the 35lb mark!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC