Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

Can the Frontier overhang the vehicle's seat?

I can't find the answer in the manual & just want to make sure it's ok. It's overhanging by a couple of inches. Part of the recline foot is hanging off (in harness mode).

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Can the Frontier overhang the vehicle's seat?

To the best of my knowledge it can have overhang. The only one I know of that cannot have overhang is the Graco Nautilus.
    Lisa - CPSTI
    Mom to Tucker, 5 years old, 29.2 lbs, 39.25 inches tall who has a variety of different carseats to ride in.
    My new grandson is my signature photo

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar

Re: Can the Frontier overhang the vehicle's seat?

As long as 80% of the base is on the seat, you're fine.