Langley, BC Costco seat check tomorrow..

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
..if anyone is interested. 10-2pm. We were in Surrey today, I just didn't get a chance to post yesterday. We'll be in Langley tomorrow, so if you were needing a seat check then come join us.

-Nicole.

ADS

PEIMommyof2

I have a cousin in BC, she is actually in Surrey, too bad I missed it to tell her :( Maybe next time. I told her about ERF, her DD is almost 2 but is really petite. She had her FF since 1 year old. I sent her links but she still hasn't turned her back RF. I tried:)

Misty-Bug

I should really try to make this.

I am having severe issues installing my radian outboard. grr...to the point where I wanted a new seat. I will have to see if I can make it.

April

If anyone's going, let me know. I live literally a 1 minute drive from Costco and I'll be home with all 4 kids and my new TF. If anyone wants to come hang out and play car seats, you're welcome to. (You too Nicole :))

I might even come down and get you to check my recline on my TF if I rf it. We'll have to weigh Riley in the morning and see what the verdict is. I have no idea how to check the angle though, so I'd love for you to double check for me Nicole.

U

Unregistered

if you ever do one in the tri cities (or know of a tech over here), please please please post a few days ahead of time. Would love to get some help with my radians.

good for you guys!!!

bubbaray

OK, I'm sooo bummed. I could have the Surrey check/meet up. Saturdays are crazy for us --- DD#1 has German lessons all morning and then home for a quick lunch and off to ballet lessons. I could make Langley, but not until late afternoon.

Sigh.

Have fun everyone!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
This makes me miss the lower mainland :crying:

Soon, i'll try to come soon :)

I wanna come too . . . (not that I need my seats checked :whistle:)

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
It was...damp.. But I had fun.

The most amusing part about my day (well, other than April showing up and going furniture shopping with me) was that a girl came in who just happens to live one street away from me! We're in Delta, and she was at the check in Langley! How ironic!

-Nicole aka "Drowned Rat"

April

And the most amusing part for me was seeing that if you get Nicole's pants wet enough, they start to fall off her. lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC