Which color for the keyfit 30?

U

Unregistered

Which one is the cutest? This would be for a girl... I'm leaning towards the red.

Can anybody help me?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

The red is my favorite of all the covers, but I think it's only available in a travel system ?

no, you can get it separately. It's called race. I like the red cover best on its own, but I think the orange buttons on the shell and base would start to bug me. I've been scoping them out and I'm leaning toward adventure/green simply to not have the red and orange together. :eek: The denim/atmosphere one is by far my least favorite.

ETA: or did you mean any keyfit is only available in a travel system? It's only the 22 lb ones that are limited to that. The 30 can be separate- though there aren't a lot of cover options available individually.

MissAllyLou

no, you can get it separately. It's called race. I like the red cover best on its own, but I think the orange buttons on the shell and base would start to bug me. I've been scoping them out and I'm leaning toward adventure/green simply to not have the red and orange together. :eek: The denim/atmosphere one is by far my least favorite.

Thanks for clearing that up! I still love the red (race!) the best, but I like the gray and green combo, too. We see the gray and green one a lot at seat checks around here (Minnesota). What's that one called?

crunchierthanthou

what shade of green? the darker gray and green is Adventure. The one that's lighter sort of limey green is Discovery. I'm thinking there was one with an even lighter green piping (like iceburg but not orange), but maybe I'm remembering Discovery wrong.

momto2Es

Senior Community Member
The Poetic (blue & yellow) is my favorite, but it only comes in a travel system. I'd use it for a boy or a girl! I want it, but don't need another stroller.

barnmama25

I also am in LOVE with the poetic, when my sister told me her and her DF were "trying" I searched high and low for this travel system just to see the cover in peron, but to my dismay they decided to wait as she just landed a job as a pastry chef and she wants to be a stay at home mum after her babes are born.
If only they had the Blackberry still, Oh my that was so pretty!
My current favorite (and one I think would be too cute for any baby for that matter) is the Cubes pattern, it is Uber modern and very chic, I think it's way cute! I have seen it in store at BRU but I can not find it online? Not sure why because I saw it in store over a month ago.

barnmama25

Thanks for clearing that up! I still love the red (race!) the best, but I like the gray and green combo, too. We see the gray and green one a lot at seat checks around here (Minnesota). What's that one called?

Hi neighbor!! I am also in MN and see the Discovery EVERYWHERE! But now the Adventure is being sold at my local Shopko so I may see that one becoming more popular too (wow was I shocked to see it there!)

bfmarini

There are 4 new colors coming out after the first of the year if you can hold off ... there is new black/red, grey/black, a blue pinstripe looking one and one other one that's hard to explain. There is also a pink one out in Europe that they're trying to bring into the USA.

Holly

I love the red one too! If I hadn't been able to get my keyfit 22 for such a good deal, then I would have wanted the red one!

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I still love my Blackberry! And since it's been discontinued, I don't have to worry about every other stroller/carseat in the mall looking like mine.

If I had to pick what was out right now...I like the red one that comes with the Cortina stroller.

Susan

barnmama25

Anyone know if you can buy covers separately from Chicco?

You can, but you will need a model number. If you want a color you dont have you can either write down the model number off of a store display (since these are displays they probably are not registered) or just call and request a different color.

seamonkeys

There are 4 new colors coming out after the first of the year if you can hold off ... there is new black/red, grey/black, a blue pinstripe looking one and one other one that's hard to explain. There is also a pink one out in Europe that they're trying to bring into the USA.

Oh!! Thanks for the info! I'm not in love with any of the current colors, so I'll just wait and check out the new ones! Won't need it till April anyway! :whistle:

bfmarini

Not sure if everyone is impartial to the KeyFit, but Graco has a number of nice new prints coming out as well. Both in the snugride and snugride32. I should have pictures up of the new graco stuff this week. I'm trying to get a hold of my chicco rep to get the new chicco prints posted.

popsicle

I thought I wanted the extreme, but after seeing it in person at BRU I
m kind of disappointed. It's more of an orangey-red than a true orange like it looks on the stock photos. :(

MissAllyLou

Hi neighbor!! I am also in MN and see the Discovery EVERYWHERE! But now the Adventure is being sold at my local Shopko so I may see that one becoming more popular too (wow was I shocked to see it there!)

Ha ha were is there a Shapko still around? The only one I know of is in Duluth!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC