Biting the bullet....and buying two regents. Should I get pink?

arly1983

Somebody hold my hand, please.

I am finally going to admit that I should have done it in June when I turned C FFing due to weight.

I am buying two regents.

One will be Huntington.

I wonder if my daughter will care if hers is bright pink and covered in flowers. :whistle:

What finally did it for me, was when I put her in a Nautilus at target last night and she was on the outhermost crotch setting and looked squished. :eek:

ADS

arly1983

What's wrong with the Signos? (sheesh, I go away for a few minutes and look what I miss!)

Squishing, lots and lots of squishing. She was starting to look like Lars on the Recaro website. :rolleyes:

She still has room in the radian widthwise because of the open sides and sleeps pretty well in it in recline mode.

I might just use that for a while and get J the regent. Hmmm, then I would only have to buy one seat.

I could try and see what she looks like when J's gets here.

fyrfightermomma

Squishing, lots and lots of squishing. She was starting to look like Lars on the Recaro website. :rolleyes:

and once upon a time one mom had a poor baby girl who could never sleep in the car and drove her mom nuts and cried and fussed every trip. And all her mom wanted was a seat her kid could sleep in. And there is only ONE seat she has ever slept in :) So the Signo made a long trek to the great North and saved the day. And everyone lived happily ever after...
The end
:love:

Atleast I hope everyone lived happily ever after....

I personally would try C out in J's Regent first. Being that young, I see major head slumpage issues. That way you can figure it out before you buy it. And hey...maybe new covers will come out in the mean time if you aren't nuts about the pinkishness of the Madison

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, try out J's before you buy one for C :thumbsup:

Leah absolutely adores her Frontier...wide, comfy, great for sleeping...:eek:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Have you tried the Frontier? What about the TF?

Either way, I would totally buy a girly seat for my girl if girly was an option :love:

solmama

Yeah, go for the pink. While I'm not a big pink fan, my dd who loves blue, really likes her pink seat and proudly shows it to everyone. She sleeps well in it, but is taller than your dd. She calls it her "La-Z-Girl" seat.

HEVY

I got a Huntington and I :love: it. And I got a Bouquet which I have to admit I don't love it like I used to :rolleyes: But I would have liked to have the Madison and may be the next cover I go for, unless something nicer comes along or the Shannon drops out of the sky.
Anyway, my DD doesn't fall asleep in the car but with the crazy recline I don't see her having a problem if she did. I guess it would depend on how it installs.

loufrando

My dd has been in a Regent since she was 3 and she has never had a problem sleeping. With the recline bar in it is actually pretty reclined for a ff seat. If we're going to be driving a long time (when she might actually sleep) she always brings her blanket and tucks it next to her head like a pillow. Works just fine for us. :)

(see picture attached)

Chex

My dd has been in a Regent since she was 3 and she has never had a problem sleeping. With the recline bar in it is actually pretty reclined for a ff seat. If we're going to be driving a long time (when she might actually sleep) she always brings her blanket and tucks it next to her head like a pillow. Works just fine for us. :)

(see picture attached)

My DD does the same thing. She's been in hers for 3-4 years now and has never had a problem with head-slump. The recline bar really does recline it!:)

Tyler'sMom1117

We have had our Regent since my son was 2 1/2 and 40 lbs. He has never had any problem sleeping in the Regent. Even before we used the recline bar we didn't have any problems. Go pink!

arly1983

Thanks everyone for your advise. J's regent should be here tomorrow (gotta love amazon prime) and we shall see how she fits. I should have plenty of time to order her one on sale.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC