britax blvd help!!!

kate4478

i'm trying to order a blvd online but i want to make sure i get the NEW style headrest. does anyone know when they changed? i called babyage and they told me it is a 2008 model. does that mean it's the new one. i don't feel like waiting on hold with britax to find out!

ADS

Momof4Girls

I believe it is after 6/06 is when they changed...I *know* it was June sometime...if you check the Britax website, I believe it is on there, when looking for replacement parts and/or manuals.

Raechel

kate4478

I believe it is after 6/06 is when they changed...I *know* it was June sometime...if you check the Britax website, I believe it is on there, when looking for replacement parts and/or manuals.

Raechel

i just check the britax website. it is 6/6/08. so i have no way of knowing if it's new or old! :(

Momof4Girls

yes, i meant the 6th of June '08, LOL...sorry about the confusion! I've forgotten the exact day in June, but I know it was June '08.

Raechel

jodibug

I'm glad you thought to ask. I didn't , and I regret it!

I ordered my Boulevard in July this year and got an 11/07 DOM (old model). I'm really unhappy since I can't forsee them putting out new covers for an old model seat.

Additionally, $310 is way too much to pay for a seat that has only 82% of it's life left.

Grrrrrrr Baby Universe. Never again.

Pepse

the month is also on the sticker

When we bought ours, the girl checked and said they were Aug 08 but the day is on the sticker on the seat

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC