Seriously! A nbb w/a 30# min limit

ADS

arly1983

Well, its according to the size and age of the child.....

I can believe it was recommended because I see 2-3 yrs old in them all the time that shouldn't be.

xxluckychicxx

"Let your toddler feel like a big kid by making the transition from car seat to booster seat. The Cosco Ambassador booster features a comfy padded seat and a flip down drink holder."

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

RJB78

CPST Instructor
Did you see this review? :eek::eek:

My son is 25 months and this booster seat works perfect for him. Not only is it light weight but it gives him the extra room that his toddler car seat was not. In the winter with this coat on I don't have to worry about him being uncomfortable. It also has a little cup holder attached which is really great for a toddler who constantly wants something to drink while you are in the front seat.

And this one....safety is SO inconvenient! Good grief.

This car seat is great for my 4 year old. You don't break a sweat trying to strap your child in and you won't have to worry about scratching up your hand putting the belt through the back of the car seat like the others. The only down side to the seat is when the child falls asleep, there isn't anything to hold their head up so it goes where ever.

skylinphoto

Yikes! One of the reviews says "My son is 25 months and this booster seat works perfect for him. Not only is it light weight but it gives him the extra room that his toddler car seat was not."
Ahhhhhhh!!!
She goes on to say that she can put his winter coat on him now and it's not uncomfortable anymore like it was in the car seat!

NannyMom

Oh good! My friend can put her 18 month old (30 pounds) in the booster seat! No more worrying about reinstalling carseats or buying extras. :rolleyes:

(BTW- totally kidding, she would never do that)

cowgirlsmommy

That means my daughter could've been in it at 18 months old. :thumbsdown:I don't think so! They really need to put a age requirement on that thing. I cannot believe people would put a 25 month old in one.

clmchrissy

I checked out Dorel's website & both of their backless boosters (High Rise & Ambassedor sp?) are rated from 30 lbs. :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC