Century convertible?

NannyMom

I saw a RF seat that looked like a convertible. I'm 90% it said "Century" at the top and it kinda looked old, but it looked like it had LATCH attached. The RF belt path was on the side towards the front, and it looked like the seatbelt went through it just like an infant carrier (w/o base). I've never seen a convertible like that. Any ideas on what it might be?

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
We had a Century convertible for DS with a RF belt path like that - over the child's legs, the way some infant seats are installed without the base. I think it was a 1500 STE.

Is the seat you saw listed in the car seat pictorial? Century products are listed under Graco-Century.

NannyMom

I don't think I saw it in the pictorial. Unless they weren't showing the RF belt path. But with a belt path like that, and even with the name Centurey, it must be old, right?

TerisBoys

Look at the Graco/Century 1000/1500 STE (page 17 second row). That one had an 'over the leg' beltpath and was last made in 2004.

NannyMom

Oh, thanks. It was shapoed like that one, I just couldn't see the belt path in the pic I guess. So, hopfully it's on 04...which would make sense that it looked like it had LATCH.

THe Mom used to be in a class with me. I saw her putting DD in the car, and struggling with how to install the seat (wait, how did dhe and DD get to this place to begin with?!). I told her to call me, please please call me tonight (she said she still has my number, I don't have hers). I felt horrible walking away, but I was running late for a meeting :eek: Hoping (and praying) that she calls me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC