Question FPSVD

Does anyone remember when the FPSVD was discontinued? I still have mine from DS & am considering another so I can use them w/ my girls. I know it would be an older DOM but I'm struggling w/ the harnesses on my beautiful girly Sceneras. I just don't have the arm strength to always get the harness tight enough on them & it's starting to get to me. I can't afford a Britax (even w/ the kick butt sale) & wonder if I can talk Allbebaby down in price for an older DOM on a discontinued seat. I can't believe that the few sites that are still selling them are still asking 130 or more. CRAZY!

TY

ADS

ame0312

Does anyone remember when the FPSVD was discontinued? I still have mine from DS & am considering another so I can use them w/ my girls. I know it would be an older DOM but I'm struggling w/ the harnesses on my beautiful girly Sceneras. I just don't have the arm strength to always get the harness tight enough on them & it's starting to get to me. I can't afford a Britax (even w/ the kick butt sale) & wonder if I can talk Allbebaby down in price for an older DOM on a discontinued seat. I can't believe that the few sites that are still selling them are still asking 130 or more. CRAZY!

TY

i just bought one from albeebaby a few months ago for $130.. it was exactly a year old...

ginny4

the last DOM i heard i think was 9/07. but it may not get THAT good of a date. so you loose at least a year or more. not sure i'd risk it. have you looked at the evenflo triumph advance?? its the same price

I guess I could go look at ETA, didn't really think of that. Maybe the knob will be easier for me. I hate to not use my beautiful Sceneras but I struggle every time w/ the harness.

Thx ladies.

ginny4

i struggle with the scenera harness as well. i don't mind so much when its a spare tho. i would test the EFTA 1st to be sure you like the way that works. some like it some hate it

Rosey

I know the FPSVD left on Albeebaby.com have a DOM of 07/07-08/07. (I emailed them) I still think it is a good value on a seat I love, but some say it isn't worth it. I think getting four and a half years is worth it, especially since my kids are dying for a nautilus even though they have tons of time left in the MA and FPSVD!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC