Blvd cover on a Wizard

skipspin

Someone has asked me to post photos of how the Blvd cover fits the Wizard. So, here are photos of a Boulevard headpad on an otherwise naked Wizard. The other part of the cover fits exactly the same since the seats are the same size. This is with no modification. If you took a few stitches out of the Boulevard cover it would fit much better.Note: I do not know Britax's stance on using a Boulevard cover on a Wizard. I would be comfortable with it since it fits well, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
ADS

monzogary

Senior Community Member
Thanks for the pics! We have two Wizards, so this is helpful. The only thing I see that might be bothersome is that the harness openings don't lay flat. Is it possible to make them lay flatter, or would it just have to be dealt with?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
We're so sure because if you call Britax they'll tell you not to do it.

Bummer, too, since they made a dozen gorgeous covers for the Boulevard and about two covers for the Wizard, both boring.

Wendy

skipspin

Thanks for the pics! We have two Wizards, so this is helpful. The only thing I see that might be bothersome is that the harness openings don't lay flat. Is it possible to make them lay flatter, or would it just have to be dealt with?

If you took out a couple of stitches, I think it would.

Great to know! Is that an "old style" Blvd cover, or new?

I'm pretty sure it's an old style. I don't have the Blvd, but I'm thinking it's 3-4 years old, IIRC,

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC