Piper said again today that her seat hurt her

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
And that was about all of the arm twisting it took. LOL

2848972833_21003d7da9.jpg

When the new cover comes out I'll probably buy it and sell this one. I think she'll be moving into her Parkway in Nathan's car when she outgrows the Wizard, so we don't need two. Or we may put it in his car. We'll see. This one will go with his car well. His exterior color is silver. hehe

Piper LOVES it. Just loves it. And I realized today that she was on the passenger side because the Wizard was incompatible in the middle (lap belt and LATCH bars made it tough). So I can try putting her back in the middle, which makes me happy. As it was this required two twists of the stalk to get it in tightly.

Obviously, Piper rode home in it. LOL The Wizard is in the trunk. As soon as the new harness comes it'll go on Craigslist. *sniff*

I also helped four people at Target today. One lady needed something for her 35 pound 2 year old grandson. She was looking at the Cosco High Back and the Chase. I pointed her to the Nautilus, though she let me get the one box that was there (7/14/08). The second guy was getting a Marathon, but for travel was wondering if he should get a Roundabout. I told him probably a Scenera was more cost effective, lighter, smaller, but would last longer rear facing. Another was looking for a combo for her 11 month old for when he turned forward in a month. Turns out the kid has a long torso and may be within the 1" of his Roundabout. Suxor. I encouraged a Scenera and asked her to google internal decapitation and see for herself and make up her own mind. Then as we were leaving a lady asked if the Nautilus was a good seat, she wanted one for her 12 month old. I told her it was a fabulous seat, but not for a 12 month old. LOL

Wendy

ADS

Yoshi

Congrats on the new seat :) I can't find any reason to complain about our Nautilus(es). May I ask which slots is she using? My DD is just a smidge over the second from top, so we moved them up to the top slots a few weeks ago. She looks happy! (a bit smug, but happy;))

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
She's in the second from top. It keeps looking like she's over, but she's got about 1/2" on them.

I just moved the seat to the middle. I'm so happy!!!

Wendy

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Glad she likes it! My DS just LOVES his Nautilus. We originally bought it for my car (secondary car) and the first time he rode in it, he asked if we could swap it out with the Regent that was in our main car. That's how much he loves it!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I am so happy for you! I LOVE the Nautilus. It is a great seat and fits my needs (well, DN's needs...) quite well. :)

she looks like she likes it..just isn't in a smiling mood. fyi there were two people yesterday looking for wizards with a couple years left on them on the swap board. maybe see if they want before you craigslist.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I've spoken to one of the people on the swap board. My new harnesses came from Britax today, so probably by tomorrow or Sunday I'll have everything washed and cleaned and Piper's SafeKids sticker pulled off.

She had a fever yesterday and she was done with our errands. She had smiled before, I have pictures on my camera, but I turned around at a red light with my phone to take that picture.

Wendy

tl01

I might have missed a previous post... but what seat was she in that was hurting her? What part of the seat was it? Glad she likes her new Nautilus.

emandbri

If it makes her feel better the nautilus looks purple on my computer! ;)

I'm so jealous you got to help people, I haven't found anyone trying to buy a car seat for a while! lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC