Paper clip style chest clip?

tjham

Do SnugRides still have these?

I saw a woman today with a baby in a rear adjust SnugRide with the paper clip style chest clip. I don't know much about them. I did comment that it was nice to see a baby correctly buckled into the infant seat. She had everything right. Straps below shoulders, chest clip at armpits, straps snug. Baby was almost ready to outgrow the seat but she mentioned that before I could :). She said she was the babysitter.

After she left, I realized maybe the paperclip thing is really old and the seat may be expired. :eek: Are there any still on unexpired seats? I sure hope it's not, but at least she said they would be getting him a new seat soon.

ADS
my dd1 snugride was a june 2003 manufacture and had the same buckle type chest clip they have now. so my guess is that seat has 9 months at most...but i would say its probably expired.

tjham

I'll probably never see her again so I'm glad she said the parents were going to get a new seat soon.
If it had been her own baby, I would have offered some suggestions but since it wasn't, I didn't...

I just hope that they don't save it for the next baby!

Andie

My DOM 4/20/2007 Evenflo Tribute V has a paper clip style clip. I hate it. It already shows stress marks, and I've used it about 9 months.

U

Unregistered

some of the cosco carseats from last year still had those.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC