What is your favorite Mei Tai or SSC?

super_grape

OK, so it's over 2 months later, and I'm really ready to buy now. My budget is < $90. I think I've narrowed it down to the BabyHawk, the Kozy Carrier, and the Freehand Mei Tai. They're all in my price range, and they all have features I like. Any final words of wisdom before I place my order?

if your dh wants to use it, i'd get a jack and jill babyhawk:)......we have
one and it's nice to be able to have a girly side and a side that he
is comfortable with.....i think that would still be in your price range.

if you decide on the babyhawk, i hope you like yours as much as we like
ours:love:!

oh.....one more thing, not sure how big kira is but my 9 month old is 22 lbs
and on the taller side and i really wish i had gotten the toddler hawk.
it would be nice to have more carrier near her head:twocents:.

ADS

sunnymw

Honestly, for that heavy, I'd spring for a MOM tai. The straps are done differently and it's SO much more supportive :D I use it for my 23lb'er and I've started using it instead of my BH for my 16.5lb'er.

Here is DH trying his (18yo) sister out in our MOM tai ;)
easter148.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC