I am getting a safeseat!! YAY! for cheap

My cousin's friend(who is a carseat crazy person like me and my cousin) is selling me her safeseat for 50.00!!! Dom 06....not bad... I am picking it up tomorrow afternoon. I so needed this for my daycare girl who is 14 pounds and 5 months old(short torso i think) and I have a new daycare baby coming in Febuary who will be 3 months old.

I was getting sick of using the babies snugride that mom has crammed with aftermarket stuf on and she said she was giving it to her frined to use soon for her new baby.and I need this baby in a bucket till after winter.

Now I am thinking about getting 3 radians for my back of my van for 3-across, I finally figured out how to use the seatbelt install with it. So, my ETA, chase and mabey scenera will be sold....
I want the new radians, but not sure when they are going to be out and how much.

ADS
Yeah! I'm glad you found one for cheap! I tried to talk my sister into selling you hers, but she wants Calista in it for another winter/as long as possible. What pattern is it? My sis has Legacy and I have Renaissance and Central Park. They are all great!

Kat_Momof3

I don't like the look of the new Radians, but I do like the chest clip.

I still haven't heard back from Russ about another question, but I realized he's probably at ABC.

I'm going to call CS on Friday (tomorrow is too busy)

I don't like the look of the new Radians, but I do like the chest clip.

I still haven't heard back from Russ about another question, but I realized he's probably at ABC.

I'm going to call CS on Friday (tomorrow is too busy)

Thanks Kat.... I am really wondering though If I could fit 2-Radians and a Nautilus in my back seat... I am thinking no though :-(

I have a legacy! It is wonderful!!!! I picked it up today and I am in love with it! LOL!
I took pics of the baby compared in her snugride vs. the safeseat! The difference is huge! I have to wait for my camera batteries to load, so probally tonight or tomorrow I will post pics(babies face blurred).

Kat_Momof3

you might... it's the shoulder room that is iffy on doing that... with the Nautilus in the middle, since it narrows in the shoulder as it grows, you might be able to do it.

you might... it's the shoulder room that is iffy on doing that... with the Nautilus in the middle, since it narrows in the shoulder as it grows, you might be able to do it.
Hummm....... Well, I went to babies r us this weekend(and sometime in the middle of the rain)... I tried and installed the nautilus in my backseat and I don't see how I will get 3-across with it at all.

I am thinking 2 radians for sure and mabey my evenflo chase.

Kat_Momof3

I think it depends how wide your back bench is.

I am iffy on if it could be done in my van, but I think anything that has a wider third row than the regular caravan (like grand caravan, toyota sienna, chevy venture, that kind of thing) would manage it.

melniemi

A Chevy Venture does not have a wide third row:twocents: I have trouble fitting 3 across w/2 parkways in the mix.

My friend had a venture, till last week. Now she has a 07 Toyota ________ (drawing a blank, awesome van though!). I have installed a lot of seats in her back seat of the venture. I always needed my Radian though. Most recently it was Chase, Radian, BV. I dreamt about her having 3 radians in her back seat once, lol!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC