Recaro Vivo

BW1426

We got our Recaro Vivo on Friday. I LOVE it. E loves it. She said it was her favorite. It's grey and navy so she must really love it to choose it over her girly seats. It fits her so well, it is so sturdy. i just love it. And, she can buckle herself in all by herself, which makes her feel very proud. And, the EPS foam freaking rocks.

Did I mention that I love it?

ADS
in just got mine today. dd is at school so she hasn't seen it yet. i'm hesitant to use it though. she is only 41inches and 39 lbs. she is just small she will be 5 in two months. i'm thinking about teaching her how to use it properly incase theres ever an emergency at school and the regular people i trust that have seats for her couldn't get her. i dunno i'm not thrilled with putting her in a booster if there are harnessed seats for her.
but i :love::love::love: this seat. it is soooooo soft. i have to check out the foam but that will wait till nap time. all in all i love it..and hey it was free whats better then that

courtfrog2

I loved ours until my DD got home and was all anal about it "tipping"...

It's a great booster though! Terisboys kids love theirs.

BW1426

in just got mine today. dd is at school so she hasn't seen it yet. i'm hesitant to use it though. she is only 41inches and 39 lbs. she is just small she will be 5 in two months. i'm thinking about teaching her how to use it properly incase theres ever an emergency at school and the regular people i trust that have seats for her couldn't get her. i dunno i'm not thrilled with putting her in a booster if there are harnessed seats for her.
but i :love::love::love: this seat. it is soooooo soft. i have to check out the foam but that will wait till nap time. all in all i love it..and hey it was free whats better then that

I think it will be a great back up seat. I think you'll be pleased to see how low the lapbelt rides. I've never used a booster with E where the lapbelt fits so well. E is 5 and about 42 lbs.

arly1983

I soooooo wish I would have ordered this instead of the PW, it got here today and it is already a 1.5 yrs old.

arly1983

:( That sucks, Arly. Mine (from BuyBuyBaby) is 9 months old. That's something I was worried about, too.

Well, the good news is I can return it to any PX for a full refund and we will be driving by one this Friday so thats what Im going to do.

I didn't realize how important the DOM was to me untill I started doing some math.

scatterbunny

:thumbsup: I'm sort of regretting my PW purchase, too. :( I'll post about it more later, with pics (don't want to hijack this thread).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC