New Britax Seat

bfmarini

We're at the ABC show right now and saw the new Britax seat .. supposedly being released first quart of '09. Advocate w/ side impact air bags!

I think Britax has definitely listened to consumers who are looking for nicer prints. The prints coming out for the new boulevard CS, marathon couture and Advocate are nice upgrades from the existing lineup.

I'll see if I can get some pictures to post ....

ADS

The regular Blvd is in desparate need of new fabrics. We have a tan interior that we'd like to match, but the tan color Britax has is... bleh.

barnmama25

:DWHAT ABOUT THE NEW INFANT SEAT!!!????!!!!! OK sorry for yelling, but I MUST know!!! I dream about this "new" seat.

keri1292

A PIRATE! OMG!!! A PIRATE!!! It's a boy cover for the oobr! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:love:

Excuse my outburst, especially if y'all saw it on another post. :eek:

keri1292

Oh, sure. Rain on my parade.

I checked last night at 1am and thought I only saw Marvin. Eh, we've been busy this week, first week of preschool here. I was probably just temporarily blind. :p

barnmama25

Oh my DROOOOOOOOOL............ I am in love with all the new seats and I havent even read it all yet!! I hope to see more great seats in the next year!!

barnmama25

We saw a couple of the prototypes. It should be a pretty nice seat once they get all the kinks out and bring it to market.

Bryan- Can you say wether it will be at all like the European Babysafe??? I wish Britax would bring that model over seas with the one hand release! That thing is soooo cool!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Advocate w/ side impact air bags

Just want to clarify that these are NOT air bags. According to Darren, they are basically just air filled rubber cushions. So, "bags of air" but not air bags that actually deploy.

Just wanted to clear that up because I've seen them referred to as "air bags that deploy" elsewhere.

U

Unregistered

Our baby is due end of January, I'd like to get a new Britax infant seat since the older ones are now being discontinued. Do you think they will be released by then or should I just buy an old one?

Thanks!
Kelly

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Our baby is due end of January, I'd like to get a new Britax infant seat since the older ones are now being discontinued. Do you think they will be released by then or should I just buy an old one?

Thanks!
Kelly

I wouldn't buy a Companion...Britax is discontinuing it because it's honestly NOT that good of a seat. The Chicco Key Fit or Graco Safeseat1/Snugride 32 are really much easier to install and use properly than the Companion, I hope the new Britax seat is at least as nice as they are :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC