Where did it go?? Pink Nautilus?

wyomommyx3

I'm probably just missing it, but where did the pictures/link to the new girly Nautilus go?? I wanted to see it again :)

Not that it matters since I don't need one for a year, but I'm just happy it's an option now. DD would not have been happy if she had to sit in a seat like her brother's after her MA :)

ADS

PixieEMT

Our dreams came through!!! That Graco survey worked.....maybe!!!!

Now what about boyish covers damnit!

wyomommyx3

it's cute, but i am not a fan of the nautilus.
please don't stone me....

Hey... to each their own. It works well for us, that's all I know :)

And I agree on the boy covers... though ds thinks his looks like a race car, so at least he's happy with the grey!!;)

why must they keep the grey in it. couldn't get some flowers or soemthing had to go with butterflies...mariposa...heard that before. anyone else notice the strap covers are supposed to look like butterfly wings.....hey least they tried and took the giant 65lbs of the strap cover

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC