will a Chicco KeyFit30 infant carseat fit into the carseat adaptor on the Mountain Buggy Urban Double stroller?

steph410

does anyone happen to have a mountain buggy urban double stroller and uses a Chicco KeyFit carseat in it? I already have the Chicco carseat for my baby that is due in January. I am thinking about buying a Mountain Buggy Urban double with a carseat adaptor on one side. I couldn't tell from the website if my carseat would work or not.

ADS

lovinwaves

According to their website, the 2008 models will fit:

http://www.mountainbuggy.com/catalog/accessories/infant-carseat-clips/

The Universal cat seat clip fits most carseat models but we also have the following specific models available.

Single Terrain carseat clip universal
Single Urban carseat clip universal
Single Terrain/Urban carseat clip Peg Perego Primo Viaggio
Double Terrain/Urban carseat clip Peg Perego Primo Viaggio
Single Terrain/Urban carseat clip Graco SnugRide
Double Terrain/Urban carseat clip Graco SnugRide

Oh, and nice typo they have there. I sent them an email to let them know.

steph410

I did read that- I guess I just found it a little unclear. So, if I bought the single universal clip to go on one side of the double urban stroller, it should work with my carseat?

I will probably call their customer service on Monday to make sure...

lovinwaves

Looks like the universal clip is only available for the single, or at least that's the way I read it. Confusing for sure.

Post back what they say. If someone ever searches this forum for that info they will see this. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC