Graco Nautilus Prints

Nadmom

I haven't been here since I bought my Nautilus I got the Baby Depot version, can't remember what it is called. I need to get a couple more of the seats for my mom and dh because she is now growing out of their seats.

Does anyone know if Nautilus is planning any new covers or prints, anything in pink?

I am not crazy about the one I have it is ugly and I don't think very comfortable I think dd finds the mesh itchy she complains about it a lot and never complained about the roundabout. I checked out the Babysrus one and though some of it is softer it still has the mesh and I think is even uglier.

I was in Target last night and saw the Reese very nice, no mesh. Nice and soft, attractive looking but I would prefer more color. So I will probably go with that one but wondered if something else will be out soon.

Thanks - Pam

ADS

fyrfightermomma

As far as I know....no.....Graco likes their greys. I know originally they said since it was a new seat they had no plans for other colors at this time. However, it's been a while, the seat has sold well and is popular, so now maybe they will add some color! (we can hope!)

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Reese is my favorite of what is currently available, it's soft and nice. I have no idea if they have plans for anything else.

Kat_Momof3

my advice... there aren't going to be a lot of new covers anytime soon, so just get some iron-on/sew-on patches and customize your seat.

I finally got my second packet of them yesterday and once Hanna is done passing through (the tropical storm), I'm going to get some stikies from the boyscout store (so I dont' have to iron or sew), put them on, and stick the cover in the drier to make them permanent.

kmcenery

I called Graco and the lady on the phone said maybe at the end of the year so watch for them. Im not sure if she knew they were comming out then are just knows that he covers come out then and just does not know what seats are getting new covers

wyomommyx3

I'm holding out for a pink one too :) But we don't need it for almost a year. I've heard they may be releasing something at the baby show this fall (fingers crossed) but if that doesn't happen, dd will be getting the Reese (girliest... if you can call it that... and soft!)

DS has the Bravo version though, and he says it's comfy. ($140 at Wally World :p)

magoose

I waited too but finaly did get two more from Walmart for my twin girls now 3. Bleh on the 4 choices of gray. DS 6 has one too in Wallmart grey. What were they thinking? Anna

marcymc

I have another year before I buy another car seat, but I've been thinking about what it will be. I'm so excited that they came out with another pattern! Now my 4yo DD won't be so upset handing down her Madison MA to her little sister next year.

mum2two

It's not like their other seats don't have colors..the snugrides come in just about every color and pattern, the ComfortSports and even their boosters have more color choices! I think one reason so many love their MA's is the wide choice of covers and options to pick up spare covers...if they were smart all of the carseat companies would hang out on these boards and listen to what we're talking about (then maybe Evenflo would have made their new seat to harness above 40#....I mean what's the point of another seat that only harnesses to 40?

Beth

jlr9882

The pink one is cute, but I really want one that is soft and boyish not just grey. Britax by far, has the best patterns for both boys and girls, but now other companies are coming out with more girlist covers and still the ones for boys are more neutral. I want something with sports, frogs, dogs, etc and I would LOVE an orange GN (or Regent), but I won't be needing one for at least a year or so. Son is less than 24 lbs at 24 months, so we are still rearfacing. He doesn't even know what FFing is, other than seeing his friends and cousins FFing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC