Comfort 1st - reliable?

Sophia

I apologize if this isn't the right forum for this....

On the 1st I ordered a Frontier from Comfort 1st through the MSN-Cashback site. I hadn't heard anything from Comfort 1st since their acknowledgment email, so I just emailed them. They said it is on backorder for 2 - 4 weeks. :( They are reliable, right? I mean, 2-4 weeks won't go by and then I get another excuse? I guess I'm nervous about going through the rebate site... And I need this seat!

ADS

emars002

i ordered mine from there with the cash back - it wasn't back ordered though - i got it pretty quick - ordered in August DOM was 07/28/08!

remken

Mines on back order from there also. Which I probably wouldn't of cared if they would of said it was on back order before I ordered.

keri1292

I'm assuming mine is on backorder (granite Radian). I haven't heard from them at all yet. I'm not too concerned because it was just an impulse buy. Zephyr tempted me. :p

Sophia

It's just good to hear they're an up-front company -- that's a lot of $ to throw out there! I do hope it's not a whole month wait...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC