Britax is sending me a new frontier!!!

I thought this needed a seperate thread. I told them my problems and daphne said I wil send you out a replacement seat on monday and you will get it within 3-5 business days!!! Just leave a credit card number and we will e-mail you the return postage for your seat!
WOW!!! I am impressed! Hopefully the new seat will be good!!!!

YAY! Britax you put faith back in me!

ADS

scatterbunny

Was this because of the harness coming off the splitter plate, or what was your issue?

That's what I want to know, too. If it's to fix the splitter plate problem, what have they done (if anything) to correct it? I don't see the point in sending a new seat if it's the exact same as the old one, unless they just want to get their hands on seats that have exhibited the problem so they can study them to try to figure things out.

Well, that is what I told her and she said she has heard nothing about this happening :rolleyes: but will look at the seat when they get it and see..either way though she said I can keep the new seat... I will test the new seat out, you better believe it.

I still think they need to send a recall out I told her or something.

QUOTE=VLsMom;558031]Was this because of the harness coming off the splitter plate, or what was your issue?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this was the reason and also when I go to tighten it it gets caught up on the back of the black holder thingy(Lol, not good at words).
She said neither of these should happen.

She said she knew nothing about the seat doing this :whistle::rolleyes:

VLsMom

I don't get why you would get a new seat either if the issue is going to be with the new one too. So they said they're going to test your old seat to see if the harness comes off the splitter plate?

scatterbunny

Did you get her name? Because some CS reps are admitting they have heard of the issue. It's irritating to me that all the reps are not on the same page. They should all get some sort of update about issues like this.

drlynne

They sent me a new one as well. They emailed me a return slip and I returned the seat then they sent me another. I called them because of the twisty straps and the arm handles was loose so they replaced the whole seat. It only took less than a week!

Lynne

Heather98012

WTH? I called them back in MAY about the buckle tongue twisting completely backwards & how I had to drive home with my dd buckled in incorrectly & no one offered me jack. They just said "that shouldn't happen" & said they would make a note of it.

Ggggrrrrr.....I am starting to get more annoyed with this issue every day & am starting to regret buying two of these seats. (And don't even get me started on the spot clean covers!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC