Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Zooper Twist

Zooper Twist

If anyone is looking for a Zooper Twist right now, www.costco.com has them for $119.99, including shipping.

I was deciding between the Maclaren Quest and the Zooper. I did not like Maclaren, in that you have to buy accessories separately, which would have added another $100 to the cost of the stroller. But there were a ton of glowing reviews on them. I liked the Zooper, since it's all inclusive, but there was not many reviews anywhere. Stumbled onto Costco's website and found the Zooper, at a much lower price anywhere else. Decided to take a chance and order. Since it's from Costco, I can always return it to the warehouse if I didn't like it. The stroller came in two days!

The stroller was easy to put together, just snap in the wheels. I took my 7 1/2 month old out for a quick walk around the neighborhood to test it out. I like the stroller so far. It's not super lightweight, it's 13.5lbs. But it's much lighter than the travel system we used to have. The canopy is very generous. I was able to shield the sun from the baby without having to attach the sunshade. I liked the adjustable leg rest for her. I especially love having the footmuff and rain cover for the fall and winter seasons coming up.

The only thing was that I did kick the back wheels quite a few times. I don't know if this is common with other strollers of the same size, too. But that's not enough for me to return this stroller.

So far, I really like the stroller. You can't beat the price we paid for it, with all the accessories included.

Ann

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member seamonkeys's Avatar

Re: Zooper Twist

I bought the same stroller a year or so ago. But now I'm getting a BJCMS on Sat, so I'll probably be selling it. I also have the older version that my sister just gave me to sell.

Review addendum:

This stroller has very good steering. The basket size is good. Love having the cupholder. Folding is very easy. Unfolding currently takes a little more jiggle. I think it's probably because it's new and it sticks a little and I'm not quite used to it yet. I like this stroller more and more with each use. I am just very happy with its value and quality.

We love our Zooper Twist! I found that it was one of the few strollers that I do not kick the wheels .