News Nalgene BPA-Free water bottles/sippies 50% off

ADS

ZephyrBlue

Nalgene has a new 50% off sale with free shipping on all products using code TMO1. They manufacture and sell personal hydration products (water bottles, hydration packs, etc).

www.nalgene-outdoor.com

A few items of interest (prices after discount)

Water bottles

All-terrain bottles from $3
Everyday bottles $6
Grip N Gulp (various colors) $5
Widemouth bottles from $3
Hydration Packs

I just bought 6 of the Grip N Gulp for the kids for $27.27 shipped! I think this is a great price for BPA free water bottles!

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
:crying::crying:Waaah! Why isn't it working for me? I "apply the coupon code" and nothing happens to the prices. :(

ZephyrBlue

sorry to repost! i just saw it on slickdeals a few minutes ago and didn't think to look for a post about it, lol

i don't think you can use paypal- the only options i was given was visa or mastercard

keri1292

Zephyr ~ if you post another deal today, my dh is gonna smack you. :p Sleeping bags, water bottles, what next?

ooooh! I'm looking for Playmobil deals for months and it's never on sale. Find me a good deal on that. :cool:

ZephyrBlue

LOL Keri- I just searched Playmobil on Live Search Cash back- there are some nice deals there ;) especially from Diana Toy Store. The Cashback amount is 30% :whistle:

keri1292

LOL Keri- I just searched Playmobil on Live Search Cash back- there are some nice deals there ;) especially from Diana Toy Store. The Cashback amount is 30% :whistle:

That's where I am RIGHT NOW! :ROTFLMAO: I can get the zoo set for $77.99. (Edit: This price is Kazoo Toys, off to compare) :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of getting the zoo and the airport. But, then I'm afraid dd will feel left out. She turns 8 in Oct. How long do kids play with Playmobil? She still plays with her Little People. :whistle:

natysr

Are these good for older kids? Has anyone used them? I seriously want to trash all of our playtex sippy cups.

I have 1 Sigg, 1 Funtainer, and 1 playtex straw cup. I am just not happy with any of them. The Straw cup and the funtainer leak. The Sigg is too hard to clean if it gets forgotten for a couple of days with ovaltine in it. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC